This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read my Source Code and HELP me figure out the Problem!

Ok I have asked this question once before an it must have been missed by some of you guys I KNOW can tell me what the problem might be!

I have an ongoing issue while I am using the FILE MANAGER in the VISUAL MODE! The problem is DRIVING me CRAZY!

While I am editing on some of my pages huge sections disappear moving my page up and down will bring it all back but the moment I hit any key it goes away again...It is there I just cannot see it while I edit!

I do not think the problem is happening when people view my site as far as I can tell no one has mentioned it to me anyway!

I am just tired of this issue when I am working on the pages where this problem is happening!
The whole pages seems bouncy and the scroll bars waiver while I am working on the pages that are affected. It is not random because it happens on the same pages every time I edit them...

I am just about ready to give up and rebuild all the pages--but gosh that will be a ton of work as my site is getting VERY Deep!

Please my good friends see if you can find anything in my code that is make these pages so unstable that I cannot edit them without going crazy!

the example of a page that this is happening on is here: http://juststartingout.happymomanna.com/test_page.html

Thanks,
Anna
www.happymomanna.com

Re: Please Read my Source Code and HELP me figure out the Problem!

I have had a similar problem. I think it is something to do with our connection to Bravenet.

I am also having trouble with the email form working properly.

I checked your web page and everything seemed to be working correctly

Re: Please Read my Source Code and HELP me figure out the Problem!

Thank You I am glad to know I am not completely crazy and not the only one with this problem!

I have actually ran the pages in a test site and found that some of my pages have the "links section" on the right side and an illegal message is given to me from at least two test sites! So I think I may have a problem in the way I put in the right hand link section on several pages!

Anna