General Forum
This Forum is Locked
76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
How to display the Field Name:Value pairs in the Form confirmation screen?
After clicking 'Submit Form' the user sees a Bravenet confirmation screen with only the values he entered. If the responses are a list of numbers, for example, it's hard for him to check which response goes with which question. I need to display the field name next t...
Views: 149   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2006 11:38am
by Webmaster
b
Bern
Centered, But Still Not Right
Here's what I did earlier this morning: As of 3-2-06 Changes to New Blue Style Sheet from 'Fibromyalgia Talks' body { margin: 0; /* to avoid margins */ text-align: center; /* to correct the centering IE bug */ font: 16px Comic Sans MS; BACKG...
Views: 251   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 4, 2006 10:30am
by slackerbabe
l
Linda
Help!!!!!!
How do I switch from a website template to html w/o deleting and getting a new subdomain?
Views: 355   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 4, 2006 9:18am
by appleblossom
creating printable worksheets and stationary
Does anyone have any suggestions or coding help for creating printables? I have some great worksheets and stationary that I have created using a greeting card program and would like to share them on a new website my daughter and I are making together, but I'm not su...
Views: 129   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 4, 2006 9:07am
by Peter
Adding Text Fields in Forms
1. I pasted the code for the basic bravenet form. 2. Since it only had 3 fields and I needed more, I studied the html and I added more fields for a total of 9. 3. When I go to my website and give the form a test drive, it only "sends" back 3 fields. 4. In trying t...
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 1:00pm
by Stephen Chapman
Adding text and a link to a button
I am using a templet and need to know how to add text and a link to the existing buttons. Thanks Tom
Views: 178   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 9:11am
by Tom
thumbnail pic
i was wondering how to make a pic a thumbnail on the page and when you click it you get a larger sized picture.If there is any html code or way to do this please let me know
Views: 192   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 3, 2006 2:14am
by Peter
??Table tag or DIV tag??
Sorry about breaking the previous message, I must have forgotten to convert a tag or something. At the end I was trying to say that will give you a table that adapts to the available space. At least as long as the contents of the table permits.
Views: 349   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 10:07pm
by noli
k
Kelly
HELP! How do you put the HTML for username and password fill-ins???
Help!! How do you put the HTML code for you know, the username and password fill-ins?? I tried it but it didn't work. And I tried to create each website for my subscribers after they register, but I don't know how. And there goes the same thing for the submit button!...
Views: 320   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 4:15pm
by Kelly
k
k.w.
updating problems
I just updated my site and one of the pages didn't update at all despite that I saved the changes not once, but TWICE. I even went back to see if the changes were still there and they were, but when I pulled up the site itself my second page was still the same. Does...
Views: 137   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 4:01pm
by appleblossom
s
Sarah
Timed Banner
I want to use the timed banner script to show random images on my site. I found the part where I change the image size, but how do I make it show more than 3 images? Whenever I add more than 3 urls I get a code error. Thanks to whoever can help.
Views: 285   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 11:07am
by Sarah
Music
Can anyone tell me what the best format for music is?. I have a piece in MP3 but it takes ages to load if my site is viewed on a 56 kbps connection.
Views: 257   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 2, 2006 1:52am
by Scutterman
Iframe
How do I make it so that nobody can iframe a page in my website?
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2006 11:31pm
by Peter
e
elise
best free web editor?
best free web editor?
Views: 461   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 1, 2006 8:41am
by Martin E. Meserv...
n
Nick
I need help with images and text!!! plz help!!
Well, im here again with another problem! lol. On my wwe website www.wwepro.com i added an image and some text. Is there anyway I can have the text come at the top of the image instead at the bottom? Or to make it a little better can i add many images side b...
Views: 199   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 1, 2006 3:51am
by Nick
e
elise
can we change the pictures in the proposed templates?
Hi everyone, I havent choosen the template for my website. I like a few of them but the pictures dont match with the theme of my future website. So my questions are: -can we change the pictures in the proposed templates? -how easy is it to make any kind of chang...
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 1, 2006 12:13am
by Peter
a
amanda
images in myspace picture captionss!!!
how do i put an image in a caption on pictures!?!?!?!?!
Views: 726   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 7:55pm
by slackerbabe
Floating layers
How do I modify the bravenet floating layer script (found in scripts archive uunder scrollers) to stay at the far left of the page, as oposed to in the middle? Also how do you enter script into this forum and keep it as script?
Views: 251   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 2:03pm
by Scutterman
a
ANDY
Need Help with Coding.!
hi, i was wondering if anybody can help me with the codes. i have tried to insert some codes in but it doesn't change anything at all... can someone help me with the HTML codes-i think i need the correct codes for it? i tried to edit my site under file manager...
Views: 290   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 12:33pm
by ANDY
uploading pic off site
i would like to upload a pic from my bravenet site onto another using the url from pic on bravenet. i know i do it correctly but where the pic should come up i get a blank can any one tell me why and how to remedy the problem
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 9:50am
by Corwings
e
Eve
Submit button and e-mail
Hello, Im hving problems with my submit button. Want tot send the form to colynjames@aol.com, but it won't do it! A message comes up saying the recipient will see my e-mail address and is not encrypted?! Help...thanks. Heres the HTML I'm using Booking Form...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 6:40am
by Eve
j
jake
rate my site
rate my site please!!! www.freewebs.com/vorite
Views: 116   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 5:27am
by Peter
i need help with html hosting
i am having trouble with html hosting. i am trying to make my own hosting site, but everywhere i look, i can't seem to find the code for an html generator. i need a code for a simple generator that in can add on my site. this site is just for me and my friends. if an...
Views: 249   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 28, 2006 2:01am
by appleblossom
e
Emily
Adding Html
Im so confused on how to add html to my bravenet site. I mean theres no boxes that say ADD HTML HERE like piczo.. god.. o.o HELP!
Views: 516   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 5:09pm
by appleblossom
r
rk
how to validate the HTML code on my webpage?
hello, i use dreamweaver version 6 & file manager to create my site. when i try to validate my code, it says many tags such as , font etc are not acceptable. bravenet adds a doctype declaration to my code that says how should i validate my code & how can i ensu...
Views: 417   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 12:00pm
by Stephen Chapman
n
nmd
html tutorial
i just wanna know... didnt bravenet offer a html turorial before?i have print some of the pages long ago,but now i just cant seem to find it...or is it not here anymore? thanx
Views: 116   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 8:53am
by appleblossom
How do you post HTML in this forum without it executing it?
I know its a minor problem but like idk how I want to show people differant codes as examples but it executes it.
Views: 190   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 27, 2006 3:56am
by Martin E. Meserv...
t
tom
Adding Google ads to website
How do I put google ads on my website. I have the code but when I paste it onto my website it just appears as code.
Views: 257   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 26, 2006 11:51am
by Stephen Chapman
k
kahlan
At the risk of sounding like a total novice...
I am having difficulty figuring out the code to link an email address or link to a word or phrase. For example, if you go to a website, and there is a paragraph in which the phrase "email me" comes up, when you pass your cursor over it, it will allow you to click on...
Views: 185   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 26, 2006 8:35am
by Bennie Shepherd
h
Hannah
How do I put the code for my layouts on my website?
Please, I need to know. So people can get my layouts you know like the textarea thing.
Views: 308   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 26, 2006 4:44am
by Martin E. Meserv...
76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85