This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How to display the Field Name:Value pairs in the Form confirmation screen?

After clicking 'Submit Form' the user sees a Bravenet confirmation screen with only the values he entered. If the responses are a list of numbers, for example, it's hard for him to check which response goes with which question. I need to display the field name next to the response value in the confirmation screen. E.g., "Waist size = 36", not just "36". Can this be done in the Bravenet form, please?

Re: How to display the Field Name:Value pairs in the Form confirmation screen?

I see your attempt to provide the user with a key, so they can tell which field is which, but there isn't much you can do with this "interstitial" page. When you finally get the form data, it will have the field name next to the response value. Possibly you can provide a note to the user to double check their entries, before they press the submit button.

I am not aware of any way to do this with the existing service. You can suggest it to Bravenet as a service enhancement by raising a support ticket.

As a short term fix you could code your own confirmation page which would display first.

Thanks, guys. I suggested it to Bravenet. They agreed that there was no way to do it. I've upgraded to Pro, and removed the confirmation page entirely.