This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
??Table tag or DIV tag??

Sorry about breaking the previous message, I must have forgotten to convert a tag or something.

At the end I was trying to say that
will give you a table that adapts to the available space. At least as long as the contents of the table permits.

Re: ??Table tag or DIV tag??

thats fine thx for the answer, i understand now. so its still ok to use a table tag and the content will still adjust to the browser as long as i add that width percentage.

thx again

I have a sample from the book am learning creating a template using CSS. In this exercise the author is ot using table tags. They are all DIV tags.

You can verify this by going to View - Source on your browser's menu.

I have a sample from the book am learning creating a template using CSS. In this exercise the author is ot using table tags. They are all DIV tags.

You can verify this by going to View - Source on your browser's menu.

www.icss.jarlsweb.com

Opps! sorry unintentional mistake. Clicked twice. My apology.

Note: Please don't click the contact button. The site is just the result of learning something.

noli...I never use tables on my sites here's one. The code looks kind of screwy cause I used alot of div's to make the rounded corners. It's not the best way to do it, but to me it's the easiest.

It's all a personal preference. There isn't much that can be done in one, and not in the other. Some people prefer to deal with

s, others s. Both
and
structures can be defined to adjust smoothly for different browser/window sizes, can be referenced from Javascript easily, etc...

An example of a
based web site is the one that I list. All of it's associated pages are the same basic structure, with the exception that the right column goes away on most pages. You can view the source code by using your right mouse button.

To Bennie

Your code is clean bro! That's the beauty of using divs. It is readable. The file responstible for all the formtting I guess is your "oconee.css"
This is based on my own layout which is formatted by the
file named: template.css.

Just curious do think I can have a peek on your "oconee.css"?

Thanks

noli... Sure just paste oconee.css to the end of the Oconee url.
http://oconeescrc.com/oconee.css

Thank's!

Bennie...here's the site I created without the link http://oconeescrc.com/oconee.css.

I called this site recreate.jarlsweb.com

After this I will try the one you suggested.

To Bennie

I don't think embedding the http://oconeescrc.com/oconee.css is a good idea.

Bennie...My suspision just happened Check this out. The format of your oconee.css code is now the format of my webpage. If you can paste here the code maybe I could modify the code so my page would look differently.

Your background to the left and the background image you used to the top right has to be changed.

I could delete this subdomain anytime cause your website is copyrighted. Hope I am not in trouble here. I don't want trouble.lol

MY BAAD!

Sorry I did not change your address to the website I create which is
recreate2.jarlsweb.com check this out.

Another Mistake The link did not work!

Sorry I did not change your address to the website I create which is

recreate2.jarlsweb.com check this out this link should work.

bennie...I guess can't peek on your econee.css code ha? It's ok. I can figure it out. The recreate2.jarlsweb.com will soon be deleted.

The above recreate2.jarlsweb.com is no longer available.