General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
ahhhh dang music
Can someone tell me how to get music on my site? I can get it from www.musivideocodes.com
Views: 166   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 6:46pm
by ThePainter
come
Plz come and look at my site, and rate it. www.paintballershidout.bravehost.com
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 6:41pm
by ThePainter
how do i get games on my site. ( what are bodytags and where are they.)
can you please type down what i can do to get games on my site and please tell me what are body tags and where are they?
Views: 126   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 4:32pm
by Larry
j
joe
Text Wrapping in Tables
I have a table set up in a website im building, but when i enter text, instead of starting a new line when it gets to the end of the cell, it stretches the cell. I am pulling my hair out as the deadline approaches. HELP-please Joe
Views: 312   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 2:34pm
by Peter
a
ateesh
problems with mozilla
hello i made my site using frontpage and uploaded the file in bravenet. but when i open my page in the mozilla firefox browser the entire page gets screwed up. but it works fine in internet explorer (IE). can anyone help? regards ateesh
Views: 140   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 2:00pm
by Stephen Chapman
Online Newletters
Can anyone help with: I am trying to take the monthly EMAIL NEWSLETTER I created and post it on my website instead of emailing it. I have chosen to have an ON-Line Newsletter. I don't know how to get all the coding for the newsletter inserted on my site page corre...
Views: 156   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 1:54pm
by Stephen Chapman
Where do you add code for forum/chat ......
Hi I know that you are supposed to copy and paste the code where you want it but when I paste it onto my page that i am working on it just shows up as code instead of forum ??? Whereeeeeeeeee do Iiiiiiiiiiiii puuttttttt the Codeeee
Views: 129   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 11:38am
by Peter
b
Beth
Button
Ok how do I add a picture for my say Guestbook where they hit that and it takes them there. Or say email or next page. I want to add my own pics that will link them there. I am using Bravenet Editor
Views: 239   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 11:36am
by Beth
ASP in my pages
I cannot run ASP paseg on bravenet why
Views: 139   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 9:31am
by Shantanu
d
Derek
How to embed Flash
Just thought you'd like to know how to insert flash into your websites! Just copy and paste the code below, inserting the relevant details where I have put FLASHLOCATION and NAMEOFFLASH. To see how I've used it, follow this link: http://theesm.bravehost.com/bush.h...
Views: 229   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 8:11am
by Bob Ress
Pop Menu
Can someone point me to a good source of HTML code that can do the following; (1) a banner that scrolls text across the screen. (2) I'd like to have a button for like stuff lke 'Cancellation Policy' but I just want a quick pop-up screen to appear tha...
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 7:37am
by Peter
r
ross
Flash
Hi , i really need someones help... i have made a flash animation and have uploaded it through file manager... i have asked some pople before ive tried every thing even html but nothing works. if someone could please tell me step by step... you have no idea how m...
Views: 143   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2005 5:04am
by Corwings
left frame cascading menu targeting
Hello all, I am having th worst trouble making the cascading menu template links open up in my right frame. I am not sure how to make it open there. when a link is clicked it will always open another browser window instead of opening into the right frame. how is...
Views: 125   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 10:15pm
by charitus
html for guestbook
hi, I am looking for help adding my gifs and photos from bravenet photo center to bravenet guestbooks. I know how to get the address but I lost everything in my computer a while back and lost the html code to use. Any help would be greatly appriciated.
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 6:16pm
by tiltdouble
Centering Top Menu
Hello everyone! So, I'm trying to make the menu at the top of my webpage (Welcome!,About Tonya, Issues, etc) centered in the table, but I have no idea how to do it in HTML-which I think is the only way to do it. Can anyone help please? Thanks, Christian
Views: 109   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 2:29pm
by Peter
t
Tia
please rate my site
can someone please go to my site and rate it, to get there, click on the button below.
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 2:22pm
by Tia
m
marshy
html
i have been suferring for almost a year without answer i need your hewlp you guyz how can i start to build a website?????
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 9:13am
by Peter
s
sylvia
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
LOOK I KNOW HOW TO BUILD OR SHALL WE SAY CREATE A website but were do i edit my site were do i go to edit my sie**************HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!...
Views: 182   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 7:25am
by Person also in n...
d
digger
msn code for
need msn html for the horoscope feature can some one help
Views: 191   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 6:29pm
by Stephen Chapman
m
Matt
Background out of place
On my links page at one time the lite blue background was centered and the left margin was visible. I added some information to my page and messed up the page layout. Now the lite blue background has slid over to the left and needs to be reduced in width so the lef...
Views: 264   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 3:29pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
how can i activate my website counter
i placed a counter in my website but its not activated please help me
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 3:00pm
by Peter
f
Felipe
Songs
Is it possible to upload songs onto this site? I've been tring to find a website that I can upload songs too.. If you can, tell me how at kamikazeoliveira11@hotmail.com or, I'll be on here a little while so..
Views: 171   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 1:57pm
by danny barrand
need help
i need help on deleteing files on some files on my account i could delete and some of the files are saying it cant be deleted Please reply Danny
Views: 102   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 1:51pm
by Corwings
a
Anna
Disappearing On Page Even when File Manager View Editing
I am converting my website from the Website Wizard to a HTML edited site and using the File Manager to do it. I know that some of my pages have extra code and things that don't need to be there and I have been working on cleaning that all up. The Problem I am havi...
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2005 10:09am
by Anna
k
Katie
How do i get the button that says "sign my guestbook* on my homepage?
How do i get the button on my homepage that links me to my guestbook ? please help me
Views: 388   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 7:14pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
j
Jeff
How do i delete an entry on the guestbook
CAn anyone help???? How do i delete an entry on the guestbook
Views: 192   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 3:41pm
by Jeff
l
Layla
HTML editors...and can you download an HTML document here?
We don't have a URL yet because we are just starting a site.Anyway, we would like to know if you can upload an HTML document here in bravenet. Is that possible? And another question. Is there an HTML editor here? Please email me at we_two_girls@hotmail.com Thanks
Views: 347   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 6:45am
by dude
Form and PayPal
Was curious what are some people's recommendadtion as to how to integrate a Email Form and Pay Pal ??? I know how to do both, and I basically have a Form that I want to give the ability for customers to make a down payment on a tour trip. On the Email form, does it a...
Views: 242   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 1:29am
by Peter
wma?
I know This'll sound stupid, but on the file manager page, it says free accounts will only accept certain extensions. Underneath, it implies that the whole accepting/not accepting extensions bit is to do with re-naming files, not creating them. Now Im confused....
Views: 304   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 24, 2005 5:05am
by Peter
s
steve
robots text file problem
Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with this robot text file and what would be better. meta ="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" META name="Copyright" content="Copyright 2005 Anora Anna http://.anoraanna.com/" META ="Content-Language" conte...
Views: 345   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 24, 2005 5:03am
by steve