This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Disappearing On Page Even when File Manager View Editing

I am converting my website from the Website Wizard to a HTML edited site and using the File Manager to do it. I know that some of my pages have extra code and things that don't need to be there and I have been working on cleaning that all up.

The Problem I am having is that on a FEW pages even while I am in the Visual Editor the content Dissappears SOMETIMES when I scroll up or down I can see things but the moment I click anything it is gone again. This is making it very difficult to do any editing.

I must have something on this page that is WRONG or causing this problem?

This is the Address of a New Attempt to fix the problem http://happymomanna.com/new_site_map.html

If anyonw can see what the heck I have done to cause this I will Thank You so much!

Anna

Re: Disappearing On Page Even when File Manager View Editing

I guess this is not something that others have had a problem with? Or know anything about.

It seems to happen only on this page or when I attempt to re-build the page so maybe I will just create a completely new one and NOT copy and paste anything from the original which seems to have some kind of bug or extra code I am not able to identify.

Thanks everyone I will let you know if I ever figure out what went wrong with this page.

Anna