General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
image problem
Can anyone tell me how to put an image in microsoft paint onto my website? I would really appreciate it!
Views: 177   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 13, 2005 1:49pm
by Peter
Email Form won't send! (Read on)
Email Form won't send, it says: THE SYSTEM FAILED TO LOG ON CHeck it out on www.habphone.bravehost.com/hello.html
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 3:35pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
a
Anne
linking to url or img
I am just setting up my forum. I have HTML enabled but can't get urls and img to work .. anyone?
Views: 409   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 12, 2005 12:29pm
by Anne
a
Anson
Music video
can i add a music video if i can how is it posible
Views: 158   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 11:52pm
by Peter
j
Jenn
Help Please
I try to add the code for the e-mail a friend and it wont show the buttons, and you can see half of the code..... function p() { window.open('http://pub20.bravenet.com/announce/show.php?usernum=1666067551&cpv=2', 'bnettaf','width=525,height=570,scrollbars=yes,...
Views: 147   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 8:16pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
how do i insert flash directley?
how do i insert flash directley? to my website using the bravnet editor?
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 2:31pm
by mtbw-owner-luke
g
Garry
dividers
Hi, Ive just strted my site and its starting to look good,i started with the step be step method as im new to this,but when i add any of the clip arts on banners or dividers i have to take them back of my site, as they make it cheap looking, as they have a white bac...
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 1:42pm
by Stephen Chapman
scrolling script
I am trying to make some test scroll from the right to the left. Check out Meet the Bugs page on my site. I only want the text to be in one line and go off the left edge like a loop. Anyone know how to accomplish this?
Views: 272   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 11:43am
by Martin E. Meserv...
c
cherie
Plz Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please help me i don't know where my HTML is where you paste the code into can someone please help me.
Views: 157   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 10:51am
by cherie
j
jenna
problems!!!!!
Ok, I'll put it my HTML code and preview my website...and what I put it will show up...until I add something else. For example: I put in something so I'd have a design around my mouse (the cursor), previewed my page and it worked. Then I put in another code for my...
Views: 560   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 9:42am
by jenna
rollover image
Could someone look at favorite links on my page and give me some help. there are 15 links and they all are supposed to have the rollover effect. However three of them do not work. i can't figure out why. any help appreciated!
Views: 277   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 8:36am
by Michelle
help, i'm a beginer....
hi, gud day! i just want to start editing my page but don't know where to begin. help...
Views: 151   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 3:40am
by Peter
t
Terry
Adding Music to HTML
I have tried a dozen variation on how to insert the SRC (source) so my page will play music. Nothing works unless I give the SRC my harddrive file location and that's useless because no one else will hear it. I tried routing it to the listen file in resources.bravene...
Views: 173   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2005 3:37am
by Peter
Help Me!!!! It's giving me the wrong code!!!
This is the code I got for the guestmap through e-mail and when I click on it, it is just trying to log me in to e-mail and not the guestmap, HELP!   and then in bravenet when I get the code it doen't work and here's the code for that one...
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2005 8:11pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
html/css help please
Okay, when I get my web layout all coded, after I upload the pics for it, where do I put the code for the layout to show up?
Views: 160   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 10, 2005 1:59pm
by Stephen Chapman
x
xchine
home link within frames
I need to put a link in a page that is called from my main page which was setup using frames. Currently when I do this the whole site tries to load into the frame that the page with the link resides. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks!!!!!
Views: 153   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 10, 2005 4:37am
by xchine
j
John
HTML on how to open link in a new page
I have images with links to pages and I would like these to open in new web pages. What HTML code would I need for this? Cheers
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 9:20am
by Peter
j
jason
Freewebs Title Color?
On freewebs websites how do you change the color of the title.... as you can see in my website(located in my info) the title is black and the background is black so you cannot see the title. I want it to be red.
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 5:13am
by Peter
a
ahmed
setting
hi If i go to my website from a different computer, the setting and layout of the text and the images changes and therefore is not in the correct places and where i want them to be. on my home computer it is fine but the computer at work and my friends laptop, the w...
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 5:10am
by Peter
j
Jager
Page Borders????Help Pls!!
Please can anyone tell me the best way to add a border to a whole page. The only information I find is how to put borders around text and images, not the whole page. I am currently working on CSS scripts. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thankyou Jager
Views: 121   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 5:09am
by Peter
k
karen
script
whats a degradable script? example any1
Views: 223   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 4:33am
by ERSKING
g
GregM
How can I refresh browser when linking to new page?
I am using the BraveNet PassWord Gateway on my non-Bravenet website. I accept posting their add on my page in return for using their frewe service, but, I don't want it to continue being on every page that follows after the main page. How can I refresh the browser...
Views: 95   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 2:55am
by Peter
Hi!!
http://percyvallapiguera.bravehost.com
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2005 2:04am
by PERCYVAL LAPIGUE...
j
jason
Color on scrollers
on the marquee scroller how do i change the color of the text from black to red because the background color for my site is black and it doesnt work to well >.
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2005 1:27pm
by jason
d
DOMEN
BLINKING TEXT
HALLO! 1.How can I make some words "BLINK" or change colour or something to geth more attention! Word like NEW or FREE in my text. 2. How do I make some words difrent colour from the rest of the text? I would appriciate the ansver a lot because I'm triing to...
Views: 125   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2005 10:53am
by DOMEN
g
Garry
Template
Hi, I was wondering can anyone help me with this prob. I just upgraded my package,an i have over 500 templates to pick from,i put 2 of them into my favourites,i then picked one which i wanted to use,i then clicked to to manage it, i then clicked on upload but nothi...
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 8, 2005 8:21am
by HappyMomAnna
g
Garry
Bravenet
I have just upgraded my Bravenet,before my website worked perfect but since upgrading the bravnet site doesnt seem to be working properly,icons missing website not loading properly colour missing etc, cant even open up other sub domains. Is anyone else having these...
Views: 120   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 8, 2005 8:13am
by HappyMomAnna
Looking For This
Could someone possibly give me a basic code for a blank page to have plain text links down the left hand side and text in the middle?
Views: 447   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 8, 2005 6:08am
by sarat
Saving HTML HELP PLEASE
Hi Everyone on my Bravenet site I am editing my Index Page via html then when done I click on the icon for saving file. But when I go to to look at the changes its still the same and nothing has changed. Now do I have to click the other icon for SAVE AS? Its e...
Views: 127   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2005 6:48pm
by Martin E. Meserv...
g
Garry
Email
I have just started my website for the first time, and was wondering how do i add a email button on my site, so i can be contact directly from my site. Any Support will be helpful Garry
Views: 150   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 7, 2005 8:10am
by Garry