This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bravenet

I have just upgraded my Bravenet,before my website worked perfect but since upgrading the bravnet site doesnt seem to be working properly,icons missing website not loading properly colour missing etc, cant even open up other sub domains.
Is anyone else having these probs, or is this the way it works after they have taken your money,cant even get a reply from Tickets.
I have wasted a whole day with this bravenet site,and i was wondering can i cancel and get money refunded,as im not paying for this bad service.
Bye Garry

Re: Bravenet

Hello Garry

Cool it a little bit. Your Ticket will be replied, don't worry. This seems to be some admin problem.

I have been in business with Bravenet for years and never had any problems that they couldn't solve within reasonable timeframe.

In the meantime, login to your site and look if the icon files are in place. If not then replace them. Problem solved.

Bjorgvin

Well its easy to say that when your not having any problems, for two days i havnt been able to work on my site that i just upgraded to.
When im in Host all i have is the three top icons Step to Step and thats all i have to work on,i no longer have Pages to work on icons,so i cant really do any work, plus my sub domains cant get them up on website at all,ive tried using AOL and Internet Explore to work on my website.
Plus the website seem to be going real slow, and i have broadband.
Bye Garry

Garry,

I don't know if anyone here will be able to help you without knowing a little more. Like the URL to your site and few details. Like what you are using to build the pages.

Did you upgrade from a FREE account to the paid or are you moving from one host to Bravenet.
Everytime I have heard of anyone switiching hosts or making a big change there is usually some clean up work to do I would imagine this is the situation you have as well.

I have never had any trouble that has not been resolved by a ticket or a member on this forum. And MOST people Do NOT work all weekend so I would imainge any tickets you opened over the weekend are only just now being read. It isn't even really the start of the workday on the WEST Coast! Give the people a chance to get into the office and start working for the week and I am sure you will be well helped.

Anna