This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Template

Hi,
I was wondering can anyone help me with this prob.
I just upgraded my package,an i have over 500 templates to pick from,i put 2 of them into my favourites,i then picked one which i wanted to use,i then clicked to to manage it, i then clicked on upload but nothing seemed to happen, then the wizard came up to edit my site,but everything seemed to look the same as my old site,then when ipublished my site was just my old site appeared.
And i was wondering is there some thing i have to do to get new site edited.
Bye Garry

Re: Template

In order to use the templates you must use a different website editor other then the Website Wizard. The only templates you can use in the Wizard are the Themes.

When you are building a site with Bravenet you need to decide if you want to use the Wizard and always the Wizard (basic for beginners) or the File Manager...or another one of the hundreds of prgrams to make websites. The Wizard is limited and you don't need to know much to use it. If you want to get fancy, use templates, or any real HTML then the Wizard is going to be frustrating!

When you go to edit your site you have the choice to use the File Manager or the Wizard and you can not use both because anytime you use the Wizard it will over write EVERYTHING you ever did with the File Manager.

Good Luck,
Anna