This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Saving HTML HELP PLEASE

Hi Everyone

on my Bravenet site I am editing my Index Page via html then when done I click on the icon for saving file. But when I go to to look at the changes its still the same and nothing has changed. Now do I have to click the other icon for SAVE AS? Its easy to do it using the web builder guy but for the header portion its not saving?

Re: Saving HTML HELP PLEASE

Hi Marie

Did you remember to click the refresh button in your browser? The browser could be showing you the same old page over and over again.

Re: Saving HTML HELP PLEASE

Marie Elena,

Your web site is a Website Wizard creation. But the Website Wizard content editors do not have a "Save As" function. This suggests that you are trying to edit your pages using the editors in the File Manager. If you make changes using the File Manager editors, and then go back to the Website Wizard, you will not see the changes. All of your changes need to be made within the Website Wizard. Any changes that you make to your web site files, using the editors in the File Manager, will be overwritten if you go back to the Website Wizard and use the "publish" option.