Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Forum suspended
Sorry guys, but overnight this forum was subjected to a barrage of obscene messages and threats. We have no option but to suspend this forum while we finish setting up a new one which allows us to filter out such rubbish.
Views: 1562   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2005 8:53am
by Steve Cubbins
Super Thierry and ...... super Series §
SENSATIONNAL !!!!!! GO THIERRY !!!!!!!!!
Views: 1260   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2005 8:19am
by fansquash
Forum Wrecker
Being in a distant land and a different time zone, I got to have a look at this moron's handy work before it's removed. What a spanner. Fair enough, you don't like it. Hell, I don't even like it that much. Frontpage sucks! The point is, no one forces you to look a...
Views: 1380   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 12, 2005 6:58am
by |33+ h4x0r
Palmer v Power
Going to be good! Power fresh and Dave playing well... Palmer - 3/2
Views: 1361   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2005 3:18am
by kamster
Multi Talented
After careful consideration, Jonathon and Thierry have decided to persue an alternate career path... Music
Views: 1291   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2005 12:08am
by |33+ h4x0r
Why so many squash racquets?
one thing i have ever understoon is why such a small sport like squash has so many racquet brands? I think there are more racquet brands than there are squash players! How do the economics work, or maybe they dont?
Views: 1273   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 11, 2005 8:27pm
by Down Ball
Atlanta Open
Hey Steve- Any results from the Atlanta Open?
Views: 1236   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 11, 2005 4:22pm
by Big Bird
s
Scot
Bad Hair!
Anyone else read the report from the Scotland team on Bad Hair??? Absolutely hilarious! Nicol definitely needs a hair cut. Anyway, well done to the team on finishing 5th and remaining unbeaten throughout the event (including excellent wins against Russia and Ukrai...
Views: 477   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 11, 2005 2:25pm
by Charlie
d
Dan
Searching for this website on Google?
This website would a lot more popular if squash players could find it easier. Most people use 'Google' to search for a squash website, but when you type 'squash' or 'squash site' or 'squashplayer' it always gives you results that lead to squashplayer.co.uk (which...
Views: 1284   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 10, 2005 2:49pm
by Steve Cubbins
j
john
coaches
i am new to the game of squash and was wondering if anyone knows any good coaches in the london/south-east area?
Views: 1290   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 8, 2005 9:53pm
by p.c plod
a
Adam
Squash in the French Pyrenees?
Looking for info and any one looking for a game in the french Pyrenees. I am going to be moving to a small village just south of Pau and am looking to continue to play squash. If any one knows of a club or any players in the area i would be gratefull. Thanks in adv...
Views: 1183   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2005 5:46pm
by Adam
s
sue m
super series finals
Hi Fram..... hope you are well and keeping an eye on things down in London. Just wanting to know where I can access up to date info on the tournament. It says something about a mini site running from Monday....but I can't find it! Can you help? All the best....
Views: 1266   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 10, 2005 2:42pm
by Steve Cubbins
Little Joker...
For a few weeks, we have a little joker who has been trying to destroy this forum, and this site... He has been attacking me on a "daily" basis. I can't say I like it, but unfortunately, it somehow comes with the job, I was explained... But this morning, we...
Views: 1399   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 10, 2005 11:58am
by Framboise
Good Luck Essex
Good Luck to Peter Nicol (Essex) in the Super Series Finals. Show Yorkshire and the rest of the world how its done!
Views: 1177   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2005 10:48pm
by Daniel
p
Pedro
Super Series Player Groups
What is the purpose of the player grouping ie: Harrow & Fleet for the Super Series Final?
Views: 1201   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2005 8:44pm
by Pedro
Email Trouble
Sorry guys, but we seem to have a little problem with our @squashsite.co.uk addresses at the moment. So, if you need to reach us, use steve@cubbins.com or gommendy@aol.com Many thanks...
Views: 1312   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2005 9:52am
by Framboise
Super Series
Alright Folks, let's talk SUPER SERIES..... Power vs Lincou? Wow! I'm sure Power's not relishing this one right off the bat. He just squeaked by Thiery in Bermuda due to all the stops and starts...Thiery has had his number and if this match can be played somewhat f...
Views: 1348   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 9, 2005 4:31am
by Pedro
World squash awards
Framboise comments that ''nobody, nobody will ever beat that [Jahangir's unbeaten run]. In any sport. EVER.'' I'd just like to point out that Heather Mckay did - 17 years without losing.
Views: 1187   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 8, 2005 9:54pm
by Ralph
Canadian Nationals T.V coverage
Supposedly there is a new technology to provide overhead coverage from a t.v camera. Any canadian followers know if and when CBC is going telecast the matches?
Views: 1197   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2005 9:46pm
by sam
Super Series tickets
According to Ticketmaster, there are no tickets left for any of the first three days of the Super Series Finals. That seems rather unlikely to me but does anyone know if it's true and, if it isn't, whether it's possible somehow to get hold of tickets before the event...
Views: 1210   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 6, 2005 7:34pm
by Alasdair
European champions - can we make it world champions ?
Congratulations to Yorkshire who are now the men's European champions ! Has this ever happened before with any county or is this a memorable first ? Come on you squash boffs.... Welldone to Pete, Lee, Nick, James and Simon....and, of course, the ladies! Brilliant.
Views: 483   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 6, 2005 4:07pm
by Alex
b
Baz
Junior scoring
I think its about time that juniors started playing the new scoring to 11, rather than english to 9. Why play a different format to what the men do?
Views: 372   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 5, 2005 2:38pm
by Midlander
masters home internationals
Anyone notice how the England mens over 45 team is stronger than the O35??
Views: 448   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2005 8:06pm
by Squasher
PSA Schedule.
I was just looking at the PSA tournament schedule and noticed that the $50,000 Hungarian Open and the $33,750 Motor City Open in Detroit are on the same weekend. With the lack of major events through the year (there are no more major events until late August for the...
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2005 6:06pm
by Big Bird
Young English Players OR favourites
ES give experience to young English players, or do they choose their 'favoutites'. For example, give Duncalf & Waters England call ups (deservedly so may I add) but seemingly neglect Tranfield, a top 20 player since 1998, and over the last two years a top 10 player....
Views: 431   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 3, 2005 11:28am
by Squashie
e
Euros
the live scoreboard
is a total waste of time - nothing updates at all. Good good squashsite are over there :D
Views: 329   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 1, 2005 5:47pm
by mcdougal
EURO TEAMS
HOORAY!!! Framboise has finally decided to go to Amsterdam and give us some reports. :) :) :)
Views: 406   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 30, 2005 4:34pm
by Steve Cubbins
WISPA Grand Prix
Does anyone know why WISPA has decided not to stage the WISPA Grand Prix Finals this year???
Views: 333   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 10:28pm
by Down Ball
t
Tom
Italian Open
Why is David Bianchetti playing the the Mega Italia rather than the Euros? Seems like an odd decision.
Views: 350   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 7:30pm
by Tim
w
whitty
alison waters/ alister walker
another well done to alison waters. i posted regarding her sucess in the national championship. and i feel congratulations are in order once again after her call up to the england squad. and whilst i,m posting i would like to congratulate alister walker on his first...
Views: 395   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 5:30pm
by Phil
d
Daniel
Welsh Open @ Cardiff (All Standards)
Anyone from the Forum playing in the Welsh Open @ St Mellon's, Cardiff (6th - 8th May)? I will be in The C Table and cant wait... I am new to the area and will give me the chance to meet people to play....
Views: 318   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2005 4:26pm
by Daniel
m
mikael
sweaty palms
I have the problem that I can´t hold on to the racket properly because of my hands getting sweaty. I use a wrist band, wipe off my hand between points, use Karakal PU super grip - but is still troubled by this problem. Any good advice? Mikael
Views: 465   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 27, 2005 2:40pm
by Daniel
j
Jon
Andrew Whipp's Squash Diaries
Excellent stuff. Funny, irreverent style which gives a good insight into the games and the life of a jobbing pro. More of the same.
Views: 484   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 7:41am
by Steve Cubbins
Who could help in New York
Is there somebody that could help? A French player, J. Lezaud, in French Team -23, is planning a trip to New York, and is looking for a room in exchange for Squash lesson or games. If anybody is interested, please write to him joan_lfr@yahoo.fr
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2005 10:45pm
by Framboise
How many plays squash?
Anyone knows how many squashplayers there is worldwide? And how many we are compared to other sports? cheers
Views: 351   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2005 6:39pm
by Squashjunkie
s
Scary
It's awful quiet
Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Views: 359   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 22, 2005 5:02pm
by Scary
d
Dave
Squash in China.....
Anybody played (or playing) squash in Beijing or Shanghai, China. Am heading over there next week with my squash stuff on my way to Australia and would love to get some games in. Any info anybody has would be great. Thanks. Dave
Views: 379   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2005 4:42pm
by Faraz
Training Like A Professional
I wonder if any one can help. My season has just finished and it was ok. I want to improve but I don't know how to go about training like a professional!! I work in the health and fitness industry, so am fortunate enough to be able to have both a gym and squash cour...
Views: 461   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 21, 2005 11:09am
by Squash Boy
c
Celine
congratulations
Mercy Steve and Framboise for your exceptional report . It's a great pleasure i discover news faces! cheers Céline
Views: 447   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2005 7:31am
by Celine
Tania Bailey
What a fantastic result!!!! Hopefully, her illness worries are behind her and she can break into the top ten again!! I've always liked Tania and the way she plays!!!! Good on you girl!!!
Views: 357   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 4:50pm
by Squash Boy
Olympics and Squash
Gutted to see that the report on new sports for 2012, and squash's chances virtually annihilated. If there's any sport that needs to be in the olympics itinerary its squash, but i guess there are lots of politics in play. rubbish.
Views: 351   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 4:25pm
by Harvey Ballbange...
website rivalries
Do I detect bad feeling between the rival sites for squash ie. squashplayer and squash site? Go to links on Squash site and you can click on the Squash player icon and get onto the site. But the other way around ????? No. There are all the other sites eg. Squash Talk...
Views: 428   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 12:30am
by |33+ h4x0r
Vicky Botwright
www.vickybotwright.com ... Account for domain vickybotwright.com has been suspended. Boo hoo!
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 2:09pm
by Uncle Knobby
Best looking girl in squash
Who do u all think is the best looking girl in squash?
Views: 697   Replies: 20
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 1:38pm
by Squasher
National League
There does not seem to be any info on tonights NL team line ups. Are the matches still on?
Views: 313   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 11:08am
by Steve Cubbins
Ashaway shoes
Any feedback on the Ashaway line? No one in my area carries them. Thanks for any opinions!
Views: 327   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 18, 2005 8:06pm
by kevdawg40
Adidas Stabil Squash Shoes Problem
Hi Guyz My wife bought me a pair of Adidas Stabil squash shoes for Christmas. They look great but every time I wear them I end up with bruised toes (big toe to be precise). I never had this problem with several pairs of Hi-tec or some expensive Nike. However, when I...
Views: 727   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 18, 2005 6:45pm
by samby
f
farang
Irish Open and Pakistani players
Before the Irish Open started I had seen the names of two Pakistani players in the qualifying draw one of them was Majid Khan and in the main draw Yasir Butt was placed to play Ong Beng Hee but when the qualifiers started the Pakistani's were not in it and now I see...
Views: 410   Replies: 12
Last Post: Apr 16, 2005 6:43pm
by farang
South Island 2005
A quick question regarding the draw for this year's South Island champs in NZ. What's with the seedings and draw for this event? Here are the seeds with their world ranking: [1] Kashif Shujah (Nzl) - 59 [2] Wai Hang Hong (Hkg) - 69 [3] Simon Carruthers (Aus)...
Views: 407   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 16, 2005 8:50am
by |33+ h4x0r
texas open
Hello everyone Texas Open has been such a great tournament Girls matches ar more interesting than boys games so far, they are just amazing Technically they are very good, they all play such an accurate game They move a bit slow but they read the game well and the...
Views: 533   Replies: 29
Last Post: Apr 14, 2005 5:59pm
by Squash Boy
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet