General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forum Wrecker

Being in a distant land and a different time zone, I got to have a look at this moron's handy work before it's removed. What a spanner.

Fair enough, you don't like it. Hell, I don't even like it that much. Frontpage sucks! The point is, no one forces you to look at it. If you're not a fan, just go away. Pretty simple huh?

This is possibly the most idiotic display of behaviour I've seen online. You're certainly not the brightest of sparks are you champ.

Personally attacking players who are certainly better than you, in probably every respect I'd wager, is really low. And I'll tell you one thing Joe Shaw is, determined. I'd love to see you in a room with him for five minutes, we'd see who couldn't walk then...

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite