General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
alison waters/ alister walker

another well done to alison waters. i posted regarding her sucess in the national championship. and i feel congratulations are in order once again after her call up to the england squad.
and whilst i,m posting i would like to congratulate alister walker on his first psa title well done mate

Re: alison waters/ alister walker

I agree.

But should we not also congratulate the coaches ?

Good work Paul Carter - Alison's Coach

Re: Re: alison waters/ alister walker

Alison has made fantastic strides this season and the Senior England call up is brilliant!! She has had an amazing 1st half of 2005......the only way is up!!!! Well done to Paul Carter, the future of England Womens squash is looking bright!!

Re: Re: Re: alison waters/ alister walker

Also congrats to Dominique Lloyd-Walter on her recent success @ the Swiss Open, and again Paul Carter (Potters Bar legend)

How long will it be until we have a English Ladies World Champion?

Re: alison waters/ alister walker

Just thought I should say that it was not Ali Walker's first title. He won the PSA Rocafort Open in Spain a few years ago.

All views expressed on this Forum are those of the contributor and are not endorsed in any way by Squash Site. Squash Site reserves the right to preserve the integrity of the site by removing any anonymous or inappropriate messages. If a visitor feels any message is inappropriate please contact SquashSite