Return to Website

Total Anarchy Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Total Anarchy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Cabin 28: The Keddie Murders
Cabin 28: The Keddie Murders > http://urlin.us/0fkwl Cabin 28: The Keddie Murders 97ffa81d91 DruckShop Visitenkarten German video cewek sma dipaksa ngentot 3gp a conversation book 2 english in everyday lif...
Views: 1501   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2014 1:57am
by rosanarma
a
Angel
New website Teamspeak and server ...
Ok guys we got a new website still under construction but forums and registration are up and running www.taclansite.com server ip is 12.10.101.116:20411 Teamspeak ip is 12.10.101.39:8778
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2006 9:25pm
by Angel
Handing in my tags...
After some thought...I have decided to take off my t@ tags effective immediatly. It is becoming more and more apparent that I am unable to see eye to eye with the new leadership on some issues. Wrongly or not...I still feel the way that I do and I dont think things...
Views: 313   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 14, 2006 6:40pm
by VIO
l
Luigi
New Forums
hey, i made some new forums, will put more stuff on there later, just tell me what you think so far. taclan.mypunbb.com
Views: 295   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 14, 2006 9:24am
by Batman!?!
My new Web Site
Hey! I have a new website up and running...but it ain't finished! have a look around and let me know what you think!
Views: 305   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 7, 2006 8:58pm
by Arc
f
Fallen
Back... for 3 days
Well hello again guys I am staying at my dads for the weekend so i have internet, and some free time. i figured i would drop by and say hi. And can some one please post the server ip here it doesnt show up in the server list. Well i'll see you when i am on laterz.
Views: 254   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 25, 2006 11:14pm
by Fallen
k
kc
2v2 tourny tonight!
Hey all! COW Clan host a 2v2 Tourny every tuesday night, and everyone is invited. Team sign up ends 30 min. before tourny. I did my first tourny last Tuesday, and it was fun. Here is the link to sign your team up: http://cow-clan-world.com/clana/e107_plugins/f...
Views: 325   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 22, 2006 4:46pm
by kc
a
Arc
College
i'm in college now. so obviously my playing time will be cut. you might see me on every now and then when i trek home. -Arc-
Views: 240   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 19, 2006 9:21pm
by VIO
r
REDDOG
Welcome new member
Hi All We just wanted to welcome sod cutter to the clan. I know him from way back and yes hes a ***** but hes still ok other wise. So if you see him say hi. Peace Dog
Views: 276   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 17, 2006 10:43pm
by VIO
v
VIO
Angel, Motor & RedDog will be taking over
Charlie and I have decided we don't have the time to put into running the clan we started almost 4 years ago. With that Angel, Motor & RedDog will be taking over Total Anarchy effective Sunday. Charlie and I will be meeting with them Sunday to transition over. We...
Views: 462   Replies: 15
Last Post: Aug 17, 2006 7:59pm
by grey
sof2 info
for anyone that would like to know how to do demo or anything envolving a sof2 go to this site alot of information here better then sof2files i think...but here it is.... http://www.sofplayers.co.uk/ k frag u all later
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 15, 2006 9:53pm
by Darkside
3 on 4 vs tse
it wasnt a scrim but it was fun....we were 1 man down and still one....gj motor and red.....
Views: 276   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 5:16pm
by motorman
hello
Just wanted to stop in the forums and say a big HELLO....lol....cya on the server
Views: 298   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 14, 2006 1:28pm
by Darkside
r
REDDOG
Scrimming
Hi All There has been some talk about putting together a scrim team. If you are interested in being part of this team please post and let us know. If we have enough members interested we can get stared asap. Also we need to play as a *(TEAM)* so please be ready t...
Views: 280   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 13, 2006 1:22pm
by Luigi
Be Back In A Few
A ******* ran into the cable pole so i havent had internet in a week. I should be back playing next week depending on my work schedule.
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 4, 2006 6:32pm
by Anonymous
Hey Hey
Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. Just had a kid, and got orders to move. Anyway, I should be able to get my game on in a couple of weeks.
Views: 238   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 1, 2006 8:16pm
by StonedJoe
l
Luigi
Admin status
i was wondering what the requirments or what you had to do in order to be and admin in the server. I have noticed that sometimes there are no admins, or atleast admins that know how to do stuff (angel), on the server whenever one is needed most. i am usually on sof2...
Views: 385   Replies: 20
Last Post: Aug 1, 2006 6:11pm
by DuTcHy
Notice.
Hey, everyone notice this thread and reply! Work can be boring, and I need somethin to break up the day. Tell me a story, write me a poem, whatever! GetRDun! That means you too blacky! BAAAAA! _____@ (sheep) / /
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2006 9:42am
by Batman!?!
Guess who's back!
Heyyyy guys, I'm back from Basic. I'll be in the server as soon as I re-install my game, mods, skins, etc. My ******* friend uninstalled my game for one of his....Idiot....Anyways, you'll see me. Happy fragging! -Dev-
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 8:09pm
by Deviant_Code
v
VIO
Server, Leader meeting, etc
I just paid for the server again for another month. I dropped the scrim server and changed the pub server from 28 man to a 20 man until things pick up again. Charlie and I are meetimng Friday night in TS to review the status of the clan and way forward. Hope to s...
Views: 273   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 28, 2006 6:27pm
by scum
a
Angel
tag droppers
Listen im gonna try to explain my opinion in this the best i can ....If you want to quit the clan cause you dont like it,want a new clan ,or whatever reason go for it if your taking a break have **** going on in your life or whatever just say your gonna be away for...
Views: 362   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jul 21, 2006 4:17pm
by Anonymous
f
Fallen
Tags
As you all know i am not very active anymore... But as of this post i am taking off the T@ Tags. This is not becuase of the clan. You guys are a great group of people. its just that with everything i have going right now i cant be around to play. All i would like to...
Views: 228   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 16, 2006 1:04pm
by StonedJoe
HELLO
just wanted to sat what up you faggets ready to frag you hehehehehehe,cool website.
Views: 285   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 15, 2006 8:08pm
by BlackSn!perX
Turning in the tags
Well yes it is a sad day for me because I am turning in the second tags I have ever had on SOF2 in like 4 years. Umm I really want to be able to scrim and be in matches a lot before this game goes totally down, and where I am going is going to give me that opportunit...
Views: 396   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 14, 2006 9:50am
by StonedJoe
O-Linemen freeing his willy!!!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=843658086&n=2 This is one of my team mates caught in some funny ****!!!
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 9, 2006 4:35pm
by Anonymous
m
Medivh
|*WoW*| vs. t@ scrim
We'll I talked to 1 of your guys 2 nights ago about doing a 6v6 scrim with you guys & we scheduled 1 for tonight. Friday 9pm est aka 6pm pst in your server so I hope you guys can get atleast 4 to 6 ppl their to make it since I've told all my guys & we'll be there...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 6:05pm
by Medivh
summer,scrims,etc.
I know its been awhile, but for those who don't remember me, I am the sensible, good looking leader of this clan( Vio is the other..loud,crazy) . I'm sorry for not being around, but thats real life and I've had very limited free time since spring. I was gonna step do...
Views: 551   Replies: 40
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 2:58pm
by Anonymous
Out for a few days
My Comp crashed and my cd drive is shot so i wont be able to play for a few days. I'm gonna try and get a new drive asap but I have to pay off my car first
Views: 251   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2006 5:26am
by BlackSn!perX / D...
v
VIO
Condolences to a former member - LONEWOLF
Lonewolf is a former clan member and was the leader of our old clan MOH. He is a great guy that we all miss having around. I received word today that his wife and 12 year old daughter were killed in a car accident this past Tuesday the 27th of June. Wolf, I hope you...
Views: 363   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 6, 2006 2:47am
by Grey
r
ROCKIN
WHAT UP BOYZ
JUST WANTED TO SAY WHATS UP TO T@ AND FORMER MOH GUYS....HOWS EVERYTHING?? HOW'S SOF2? CYA GUYS HOPE ALL IS WELL ROCKIN
Views: 302   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 6, 2006 2:40am
by Grey
SCRIM on Friday at 9:00pm est
We are taking on ~3dK~ in the 3dK league. Map: HK2 Server: ~3dK~ Frontlines Match 1 ip: 12.10.101.119:20712 Password: match1 Please post if you can make it. This is only preseason, so this is really just practice for us. If your not already a member of the 3d...
Views: 321   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jul 4, 2006 4:26am
by DrunkSn!perX
v
VIO
SERVER UPDATED -------------Mapcycle and Damage Mod
What up my biotches! I put the noob cannon back on and changed the map cycle around. No more customs. Have fun!! -VIO
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2006 2:56pm
by VIO
f
Fallen
He is back
Hello ladies gentelman, and Motor. I am here to officially announce that i am visiting ohio for about 2 months. I will have an internet connection for that long. After that time i will no longer have an internet connection for a while. =(. In a couple of days i shou...
Views: 277   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 24, 2006 7:55am
by DrunkSn!perX/Bla...
k
Ka0s
Finally got it back
sup guys i finally got my game back....i had to kill a few people and ruin some lives but i got it back....hope to see you in game!!
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2006 11:39pm
by Ka0s
a
abuser
matches
for those of you that showed up, good game. for those you that didn't we lost. i know everyone cant come to a scrim. i am one that cant, for i have been moving so i haven't been able to. but ****. we have alot of people in this clan and we cant even get 6 people to s...
Views: 279   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 22, 2006 5:19pm
by FewL
Yo, we havin a scrim this weekend?
Ya, just wonderin if anything was planned for this weekend. Someone let me know, before i make plans. Joe
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2006 1:56pm
by StonedJoe
3dk League
If anyone is interested. I have created a team for the 3dk league. The web site is http://3dkfrontlines.net You must first register on the site with a name (same name in SOF2). Once registered login in with that name. Under "Team Options" you should see "Join Team"....
Views: 373   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 15, 2006 7:36am
by DrunkSn!perX / B...
Free Forum powered by Bravenet