Return to Website

Total Anarchy Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Total Anarchy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
matches

for those of you that showed up, good game. for those you that didn't we lost. i know everyone cant come to a scrim. i am one that cant, for i have been moving so i haven't been able to. but ****. we have alot of people in this clan and we cant even get 6 people to show for a scrim. that is sad. if we want to be a competitive clan in these matches we need players because we only had 5 against 6 until sunrunner showed in the second half. lets go t@. we got some **** good players. everyone needs to check to forums so you know when matches are and post or let a admin know. we need players. if we dont have players why stay in bad league. my two cents. please feel free to add!!!!!!

Re: matches

I understand what you are saying Abuser, and I agree, even though I really shouldn't talk because I had to miss saturday's because I thought that the match was supposed to be on sunday I think. And I missed tonight's match, because we had to do a double shift in my bowling league. It usually ends at 8:30, well since we did two shifts it ended at 9:30, once again I am sorry I haven't made it to scrims, but they haven't really been my fault, right now I am trying to help us as a clan to get better as a team, thats why we are having practices on wednesday nights. Hopefully with a good turnout, we can start to get really competitive with some of the better clans in Bad League, and maybe we can do some damage in the 3dK league when that starts, but right now seeing the teams in that league, we might be eaten alive. Either way, like I said I am trying to help out, and without our leaders on, we can't really let this become an anarchy where no one cares, and stuff like that. Lets get this **** on the road.

-B!oHazard

it ain't the same as it used to be my brothers....

That same crap happened 5 weeks ago..... l8r

Fewl do you play anymore? If not, then come back, we could use another member back to scrim. I am back, you know that you want to play again with me.

Bio, I think your all cool. I just need to move on. Thanks for all the great games. Peace.