Return to Website

Total Anarchy Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Total Anarchy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3dk League

If anyone is interested. I have created a team for the 3dk league. The web site is http://3dkfrontlines.net You must first register on the site with a name (same name in SOF2). Once registered login in with that name. Under "Team Options" you should see "Join Team". Pick Total Anarchy Clan. Password is tarules to join.

The league will not start until they at least have 10 teams signed up.

Once they have 10 teams I will check the roster to see how many people we have on the roster. If we do not have enough interest, I will pull out of the league.

Re: 3dk League

hey noob dutch and i joined the team

hey i registered but as usual i only want to be a last resort lol

hey noob i have signed up so count me in. im going into dt's because i cant play. sitting in a hotel room all day is boring as shait. be on either the 9th or 10th. later ta vio i hope your mom remembers her way home from here. lmao

I'm all signed up, and I am going to play again :)

I was talking to 3dK last night, and they said they might add a 3 vs 3 league or something like that, so if we don't have enough for 6 vs 6 then we could do 3 vs 3.

Also I just signed us up for the 3 vs 3 CTF ladder, so for that we should get enough of a turn out..I hope ;)

you know joining a new league would be nice but we cant even get anyone to play the nite we have a bad league scrim

We can too!, 5 showed up, more than enough for 3vs3

yup, just pullin hairs, I know.
(I had to get my 2 cents in)

Jo all....

Im registred 2 at 3dk, and BAD LEAGUE, but i cant join the server of Bad league,,,
But i hope that i can join the server of 3dk :D..

Greetz

~>K!ng Drunkii`