Return to Website

Total Anarchy Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Total Anarchy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Condolences to a former member - LONEWOLF

Lonewolf is a former clan member and was the leader of our old clan MOH. He is a great guy that we all miss having around. I received word today that his wife and 12 year old daughter were killed in a car accident this past Tuesday the 27th of June. Wolf, I hope you don't mind me posting this but you have a lot of friends out here that care about you and I want to say from that we are so very sorry and let us know if there is anything we can do.

Re: Condolences to a former member - LONEWOLF

I prayers are with you through these hard times in life.

****, Lonewolf I am sorry about your losses your prayers are with me and probably all of the clan members in .

Lone....my friend....I am so sorry for your loss. I'm not a praying man...but tonight i will say one for you.

Words escape me at this time...What can you say to
a man who's wife and daughter were taken from him.
I have lost many loved ones over the years, but have
never suffered the loss of a child. There are no words to lessen the pain of such a tragedy.

Your wife and daughter are still yours to love,
cherish, and hold in your heart. Neither time or death can touch a love that endures forever.

Our prayers are with you and your family Wolf.

Charlie & Janet

lone,

i wont prtend to know what your going through my friend. I have no words to ease your pain. You are in my thoughts and prayers though man.

SCUM

Jerry...I am so sorry man...I had to read vio's post twice cuz I couldn't believe it...Lone (jerry) Take care and be strong..Your memories of them are yours for life and nobody can take those away...PLEASE!Let me know if there is anything I can do man..My deepest
condolences....
Your friend Matt
take care man

Thanks to all of you. I wanted to check the forums just to do something that feels a little bit like my life used to be, and saw this post. We were close to some very big plans that were going to come together, but now I really dont know what I will do in life other than hold on tightly to my 4 yr old baby girl and thank God every day that he left her here with me.

Thanks so much for posting such wonderful words to comfort me, you dont know how much it means to know that people care.

lone. there is nothing i can say other than im sorry for your lose. you and your family are in my prayers. stay in touch and if there is anything we can do lets us know!

my heart and prayers goes out to you jerry.