Return to Website

Total Anarchy Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Total Anarchy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
tag droppers

Listen im gonna try to explain my opinion in this the best i can ....If you want to quit the clan cause you dont like it,want a new clan ,or whatever reason go for it
if your taking a break have **** going on in your life or whatever just say your gonna be away for a while no need to take the tags off
When you signed up for t@ there was no time requirements ,no one saying if you dont play atleast one hour a day you cant join
and for **** sake say what you mean and not what you think sounds good
ok im done venting lol

Re: tag droppers

well put angel. if you r taking a break you dont have to remove your tags. this is a slow time anyhow which is understandable becausen of the weather. when you can return do so. just post if you r not gonna b around for a bit. thats all we ask. drop in when you can and when things get calmer or starts to cool down come back and kick some butt. you all r a part of the t@ family so if you quit do so, other wise see ya when you can get punned.

Good to know....
Cause my roommate just wiped my only version of SOF2 from his computer. I lost the cd, so it might be awhile before I'm back.

Later

Aightz... Goodjob AngeL :) ..
We are the t@-Fam!lia... dont leave with a lame reason :)

~>Greetz Blacky*`

ok ok... I will Be "Away for a while"

Love You Angel

i just want to say that i love charlie!!!!

scum you r the man

To all who ould like to say....WTF?!?!?!?!
He quit!!! this was our chance to FINALLY get rid of the little A-HOLE!!!!

Grasshopper Angel....you have failed to snatch the penis/pebbles from my hand once again. Words of wisdom should never be used on the most annoying little biatch we ever let stay in the clan!!!!!

I love Scummy !

lollol listen we lost 3 members this month can i be entitled to a little **** fit now and again ?besides he isnt the only one this was meant for so hush lol

oh and btw charlie.....GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND PLAY

I would Angel, but you guys don't scrim enough for me.

Scummy Rules !!!!

omgggg lol stop it right now lol soo not funny

LOL...Charlie...you do realize you said you had a penis in your hand?!?!?! hope it was yours.....

sun, you know it was yours, dont lie. lol
btw, i think we should scrim more...seriously

we need to have more people in the server to some scrims and right now is not the time. summer and people r not on that much at all. wait till it cools down and thats when things will pick up

I r sry?

Scum since ur always online u should hop in and play. SO i can PWN you!!!