Return to Website

Total Anarchy Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Total Anarchy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
summer,scrims,etc.

I know its been awhile, but for those who don't remember me, I am the sensible, good looking leader of this clan( Vio is the other..loud,crazy) . I'm sorry for not being around, but thats real life and I've had very limited free time since spring. I was gonna step down but Vio said to stay since summer is always like a ghost town for clans anyway. Still not sure what I'm gonna do .

Anyway, Vio and I will talk and address some of the issues Ive seen in the forums. I think being in more than one league during the summer is crazy though. Between weddings,grad parties,bq's,and work, I don't see much time for indoor gaming. Get outside,get liquered up, and bang scummies mom behind a tree in some nice park.

I honestly do miss talking and hanging with everyone !!! Everytime I look though, nobody's on the server ! hope to cya soon ! Fire back with your opinions in classic still boyz and girls !!

Re: summer,scrims,etc.

charlie shes into being caught so u even have to get behind a tree..... i love u man.

scum

Hey
StonedJoe just got a job
Software development baby!

Anyway, I was just wonderin what the server payments were like....and when they were due again
I might feel like partin with some cash

Let me know
Joe

Charlie i have faith you will make time once in a while for the clan ,we have recruited a few people this week so maybe things will pick up ,Luigi DAWG ,and an old member came home too Anonymous but just a question lol

umm how do they remove recruit tags in 2 weeks if noone is around ?? does noob cover that ? or will someone make a guest appearance for the occasion lol

Charlie, We are currently only in ONE league which is the BAD League. This league will only last 3 more weeks. The other league (3dk League) has not started yet. We have only started to begin putting people on our roster. Also I don't know if we will be able to be in this new league since it costs $10.00 to join just like BAD league did. As you know hardly anyone showed for that league and I doubt anyone would want to put up their money for this new league that no one will show for.

Angel I will take care of the recruits. We will work it out. Call me.

Yeah, call me too

Yeah,me 2 !!

p.s.Reddog is a homo

Well in the summer i will be playing more :D
only for 2 weeks :| but in the 2 weeks i will play til
like 5:00 am my time:P i will own all off u SO WATCH OUT!!!

ok let me check my handy dandy t@ phonebook ,ohh yeah thats right its empty lollol

i love charlie

I love scummy !!

And who loves me :'(

|The 4 gf's of me doesnt count|

Sheep love you long time.

sicko

LOL Joe...

The white one loves u..
And the Black ones loves me xD

Angel I gave u and Motor my number at the casa. I get calls all the time and I am sad to say I get all esxited thinking its you cause I hear breathing and I like it. Then I hear Motor clear his voice and I puke. Stop it Motor.....no more heavy breathing phone calls you sick *******.

i will be around more now. i am serious this time. cereal.

Arc don't play around with us, we all know that you will not play anymore then you already do...oh wait you don't play anymore ;)

i love all you guys and girls!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Abuser love u 2 :$ hehe

Hey Vio is there anyway you could put the new 3dK league damage on our server?

Please no ... we can play that mod in their server to get used to it

hey vio please dont the mod sucks

One mod on 1 server, the other on the other server. We dont really use the other that much anyway.

So Motor why does the mod suck...I want to hear this explanation.

ive told you already bio

well guys i have decided not to be scrimin in the 3dk league sry but i just think the mod sucks

I have pulled our team out of the 3dk league. Since some of you hate the mod anyways and we can hardly fill a team on match nights. This was probably the last league that was going to be put together since the game has been on its last leg for quit some time now. So now that we don't have official matches or scrims anymore. I guess I will see you all around when I am on in casual play.

Ok guys, well I don't know if I will play a lot anymore, or if I am even coming back to the clan or what, its up in the air for me. I play SOF2 to be in scrims and matches. I usually don't have fun just playing, especially lately (Because I suck). If I do end up leaving the clan just know that it isn't because I don't like you guys, and its not because I didn't enjoy my time with this clan. It will simply be because I wanted to be able to scrim and have matches regularly.

PS. I am just rambling a lot I know, but I am just saying whats on my mind right now and its not really in any sort of order

Bio I consider you my friend and have alot of respect for you as a player. I would be sad to see you go but do what you think you have to do bro.

Come on Motorman...
Dont whine... becuz the mod sucks..
A real s.o.f player can play with everymod.
So u just play..

~>Greetz K!ng Blacky`

WTF!?!

I leave for a wedding, and the whole clan goes to crap. You guys suck.

I guess i will be droppin the tags too if no one plans on playin anymore.

one person quits and your ready to quit too??

hey joe we are always playin bio just wanted to scrim more but like i told him he was gone fore a while and didnt even know what was goin on with the clan but when he came back all he wanted to do was scrim and most off use arte burned out of scrimin not playin so he quit
i feel like if he wanted to scrim all the time fine so be it but he was an ass to leave for as couple of months and come back and demand scrims

I think its all a bunch of bull ****.Your decision is yours. Hope you have fun playing with your other clans and everything works out.

what a freakin soap opera..... jesus. i love you all.

scum

who the F is anonymous? satonschild? what a dork

Motor, the only reason I did come back in the first place was because Noob asked me to come back so that I could jump start our activity in scrims and matches. Once I got back, sure I missed a couple BAD matches because of other commitments, but I was still here to try to help out with scrims and matches. Stoned you don't have to leave, I didn't say that this clan isn't active, hell they are on everyday. I just said that since you guys pulled out of both leagues that I was leaving so I could play in a league.

I just like to make sure im loved.

YAY.. B!O is back right ?? :D:D:D:D:D::D

So we are ready to pwn... and play more scrims.. and make time to play and dont whine: "NO I CANT OR SOMETHING"
Just play for us! We havent scrimmed in ages so come on :)..

Greetz ~>K!ng Blacky`

Yea lets ****in scrim I'm ready. I think I'ma Come home early tonight so nobody leave before 9!