Return to Website

Total Anarchy Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Total Anarchy Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Turning in the tags

Well yes it is a sad day for me because I am turning in the second tags I have ever had on SOF2 in like 4 years. Umm I really want to be able to scrim and be in matches a lot before this game goes totally down, and where I am going is going to give me that opportunity. Umm I have to say that my time with has been a good time. We have had members come and gone and throughout the time I have been in this clan I have had fun with you all. Umm what else do I want to say...oh yeah I will pop in ts once in a while...ok make that a lot probably, and I will still come in the server, I will just be sporting another clan's tags. Umm I think thats about it.

To all people that I have met in , peace..and i'll frag you later

PS. Sunrunner, you my dawg.

Re: Turning in the tags

Not trying to make this a personal thing to anyone but just seems kinda strange to me that 2 people quit this week because of our non scrimming status but neither of you showed up for too many bad league scrims and soo many times we were pulling **** together at the last minute ,im not saying that everyone can make it to every single scrim or anything but wtf? i hate scrimming worse than anything in the world but i was there getting my ass rocked sometimes without even enough players just seems like everyone .....ahh **** it good knowing you good luck see ya around

Ok the whole thing about scrims I understand. For around 3 or 4 months before June I didn't even try to play the game, so yes I missed a lot of BAD league matches, and by the time I came back I think we had about 3 left or something like that. I said I might be able to make those three but couldn't because I didn't get home in time enough to play. Yes I am sorry that I couldn't make it all the time, but the summer is a big free time for me. I wont have to worry about school and stuff like that so I am trying to get into as many scrims/matches as I can. I hope this helps clear it up a little bit. If not....well I don't know then.

I think what Angel is trying to say without being blunt is....Stop making lame excuses for leaving !

Its not a problem....just say you want to move on ,try another clan, whatever. Don't say you want to scrim more when you don't show for the ones we have. Peace and Good Luck !

i just wanted to say that i love charlie

lol you know me i just cant be as blunt as i want to lol

later bud...i'll miss ya
good luck

cya later you weak ass biatch. lol

Hastala Vista :)

always remember one thing. i own you.

later man, don't forget us!

-Arc-

Hey, what clan did he join? Anyone know?