This Forum is Locked
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Java Scripts
Hi, i've been trying to add some Java Scripts but failed. I'm using Bravenet website Wizards & put the java scripts in the code editor box, but like i said it failed. 1- Can i use Java scripts? 2- If not, is there a way to convert them into HTMLs? 2b- O...
Views: 252   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 24, 2005 1:55pm
by FurioKotor
s
Storm
java or whatever?
I'm not sure I even started the page correctly. I would like to have a sectino which I set up as a subdomain, where I can have other people send me their short stories, etc and then visitors can click on their name and see a list of their work, as well as one for me...
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2005 10:49am
by Storm
Code for music to start...
What code would I put in to have my music start playing in say 5 seconds, instead of immediately? For some reason, there is a "skip" in the song on my site whereas the same URL for the song is used on another site and it doesn't do it. That one starts after about 30...
Views: 243   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2005 4:12pm
by Barbara
t
Thong
i am don't know where paste HTML codes !
I am sign up in free member . I am don't see Service Manager . Help me , please ! xihchaclong@yahoo.com
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 5:49am
by Peter
ActiveX component can't create object: Scripting:FileSystemObject
Hi All, I am trying to read a file from the client side using Scripting.FileSystemObject. In my local system it is working fine. In a remote system, it is not working. It is giving error : "ActiveX component can't create object: Scripting:FileSystemObject". I h...
Views: 413   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 8:18pm
by rk
ActiveX component can't create object: Scripting:FileSystemObject
Hi All, I am trying to read a file from the client side using Scripting.FileSystemObject. In my local system it is working fine. In a remote system, it is not working. It is giving error : "ActiveX component can't create object: Scripting:FileSystemObject". I h...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 2:21pm
by ActiveX componen...
r
Radken
How to put sound files on your web page
Im attempted to sale beats for music production on my web page. But I don't know how to separately offer the beats with there own play button. etc. If anyone can help me understand how to accomplish this I would greatly appreciate it.
Views: 330   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 9:58am
by Radken
META
Hi, it says I must put my meta tags at the HEAD of my HTML document, where can I find that?
Views: 364   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2005 3:23am
by rk
d
DBF
Css? HomeMade Content Box
ok, so i made a content box for my site. but idk anything about css, or div.. i mean, im familiar with it but not real good. Well i modeled my box after the following link. And i was wondering how to put it up on my page as a content box, so i can just type text in t...
Views: 583   Replies: 11
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 3:14pm
by DBF
d
DBF
Pg scroll wil not work..
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex2/pagescroller.htm is where i got it from.. i have typed in the speeds and uploaded the gifs.. 1. gifs dont display... so i turnd to jpg. they now are not even showing up... im confused.
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 2:29pm
by DBF
Re: Document Type
I was trying to validate my site through W3C Markup Validation service. Now it says my document is not Valid HTML 4.01 Transitional! There are a lot of problems with the hosting minibar which is no doubt the advertising on my free site. I have noticed when I view s...
Views: 384   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 12:36pm
by Stephen Chapman
How to post a code for others to copy and past into there website?
How do you post a code for others to copy and past into there website? It just keeps showing the image not the code it self?Please help others are waiting for me to finish the codes for there use.
Views: 311   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 10:19am
by Larry
a
Anders
Sending Filies form
Hi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to make an e-mail form where people can upload files and send to me?
Views: 220   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2005 3:06am
by Martin E. Meserv...
Blue box around picture links
Ok. Well I fixed my previous problem with the pictures, now I just have another question. I turned a picture into a link, but it puts this annoying blue box around it. Is there a way to get rid of this?
Views: 392   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 1:59pm
by Alex Silverman
a
Allen
Link help
I want to get rid of the link to knife of dreams at the top of my web page. It was put in automatically. I go into the html editor and delete the link and publish it but the link reappears.
Views: 364   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 6:21am
by rk
l
Lauren
Music
how do i put my own music on my site?with out using bravejournals music
Views: 283   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 6:17am
by rk
l
LG
Music bar
Hi, I have my audio uploaded successfully along with my music bar. However, on one of my computers the music bar looks totally different. It does not have the play, pause or stop buttons. The slider goes across in a split second without playing anything. Does a...
Views: 436   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 5:29am
by rk
f
Fermin
Help with banner
Anyone know how to place a tickler or a banner that continously flashes text and is looped so that it doesn't stop. I've used the tutorials under banner but it stops and asks you to 'play again?'
Views: 285   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 19, 2005 3:30am
by rk
Picture codes aren't working
Hey, I'm working on a website for clan, which is a sort of group for gaming, and I was making this website, and it wasn't working when I would do the code. I would check back by viewing the site, then viewing source, and I saw it didn't say what the URL for the pict...
Views: 260   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2005 1:42am
by Corwings
Adding Scripts....
I have scripts that i can use for this hosting but i need to know how to put them into the site. If you can tell me how or do it for me that would be appreciated
Views: 306   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 18, 2005 1:32am
by Peter
I am a newbie please help
if u can help please reply
Views: 223   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 18, 2005 12:11am
by rk
How to put images on my newsletter
Hello, I hope someone could help me. I wanted to put some images on my newsletter using the "send html" function. I tried putting the codes on the ready made boxes of bravenet to edit my newsletter content but the images do not appear on the actual site....eithe...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2005 5:17am
by chiamaka
c
Chris
Attachment code
Can any one give me the code for adding attachments to a form? I need senders to send copies of files to me with the form. thanks
Views: 411   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 5:05am
by Chris
Font Size Help
Hello Dear BraveNet Members, i dont know for sure if this belongs in HTML but when i want to change my letter type it just goes automaticly to FONT and Font Size? Can you please help me, thank you!!!If you can.
Views: 424   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 2:43am
by rk
Netscape/Firefox not displaying Javascript correctly
I used the Javascript code for a dropdown menu from the Bravenet site (drop down 1)http://resources.bravenet.com/scripts_archive/javascript_dhtml/menus/drop_down_1/ and it seemed to work fine until I plugged it into my page with Netscape and Firefox both re...
Views: 300   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 2:40am
by rk
s
Steen
Bug report
There´s a fault in bravenet´s timeout window.close Example! (Look URL above) (Demo doesn´t work either). Example says:
Views: 268   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 2:38am
by rk
Alignement in horoscoop tool [HELP]
Dear PPL, I trying the horoscope by Bravenet but 1 problem keeps remaining. After copy-pst into a new page I previewed it. The columns of starsignes were aligned on the left with the powered by logo on the right side of it. When I changed the width a bit bac...
Views: 318   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 2:36am
by rk
Web not showing
I'm new at Web creation. My Web was fine then one day I noticed the include header was not showing...well it contained the links. So after several days of going back and forth with Bravenets CS and no help, I totally deleted the Web and re-uploaded. I switched from F...
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 16, 2005 2:34am
by rk
j
John
How do I get rid of the wizard layout?
How do I get rid of the wizard layout? I don't like any of the layouts... I can generate my own layout. I just can't seem to get rid of it.
Views: 305   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 6:26am
by Kiki Perry "Gun...
a
Allen
html help
when I go into file manager and edit the html code none of the changes I make stay even when I save it.
Views: 384   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 15, 2005 6:21am
by Kiki Perry "Gunn...
83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92