Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
MegaX
How to make your own E-mail
I want to make my own e-mail but I don't know how I could make my own E-mail sereves. What is the code to this whole thing!
Views: 243   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 6, 2006 3:06am
by Jonni
m
Mark
what kind of form will email links to my site?
I am looking for a form that a person can type another persons email address on and it will send a link to my website along with a greeting from my site. It doesn't seem complicated, but I can't figure it out. Please help.
Views: 304   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 10:51pm
by Ladybug
n
Neal
linking pages
How do i type the links i need someone to take a look and give me an example.
Views: 128   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 10:07pm
by Corwings
Why can't I edit in visual editor???
I saved my changes for the visual editor, then went back to edit again. When I did, it went automatically to the code editor, and when I clicked on visual, there was nothing there. HTML confuses me. HELP?!
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 1:11pm
by Christine
p
Phil
.hr tag
Is there a .vr tag for vertical rule... if not is there a cheat to achieve the same thing ? Thanks in advance
Views: 218   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 1:05pm
by slackerbabe
Few HTML questions
Hi..I have a free bravenet site. First question: Can I get a back round from another site and use it on my free site? How would I get it on there? Second Question:Navigation..I see on some sites people have something looking like this: About me ~What I like ~...
Views: 146   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 6:57am
by Gabriela
m
Me
How do I set up Pay Pal on my Website?
Hi! I am wanting Paypal on my site. I have no idea how to go about this. I read somewhere that you need to go into the simple wizard and add in your codes. I can't seem to find this wizard and have no idea whare to get the codes from. I have a pay pal account....
Views: 231   Replies: 5
Last Post: Apr 5, 2006 1:16am
by Me
I have a problem in putting songs on my site
Well Hi people I am asking u for help I use the html code to put mp3 in my site.I have a folder called (mp3) where I put a folder in it called(amr diab) where I put my song which called (wmalo) and its format is (wav) and I'd like to call it (wmalo). so I type in th...
Views: 122   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 9:43pm
by Corwings
c
claire
Bravenets Link Directory
I am building a new link exchange / directory site and am about to upgrade from bravenets free link directory to the paid one. Does anyone know if I could change the 'submit your site' form slightly.? I would like to add a slot where the submitter can put the url tha...
Views: 204   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 4:23pm
by claire
cursor code
i was wondering how to get your cursor to change into another image of your choice.when someone goes to your website their cursor,pointer will change.like i want it to change to a moose when they visit my site.what is the code for this or how do i change it.
Views: 199   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 1:29pm
by scutterman
s
steve
creating a html newsletter
Hi, I just tried sending a custom html to myself by previewing it , however none of the images appeared (only red crosses)whe i opened it in yahoo mail. I suspect i may need to load the saved newsletter to my web server first?? (server is outside bravenet) and th...
Views: 348   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 8:48am
by Corwings
p
Phil
Forms
Hi, I'm trying to get a simple form working. I created the form using Webshere and want to use it with the BN webnet functions. What do i have to add or changre in the HTML to alow this to happen. All the examples seem to be based on built forms rather than build...
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 11:03am
by Peter
p
Phil
passwordgate & frames
Hi, I am trying to use the 'password gate' to allow certain people to access differnt 'navigation list' in a seperate frame. I can get the passwordgate to work realy well but can not get the new navigation bar to load in the right frame. Are frames supported in this...
Views: 155   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 3, 2006 10:46am
by Peter
z
zac
come see this
my website is hilarous it has music funny pics and games and jokes please come and sign my guest book www.bobbyandzac.com
Views: 185   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 2, 2006 3:44pm
by zac
m
Megax
problems with java code
I'm having problems getting this java code to work!
Views: 174   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 2, 2006 11:59am
by Megax
Text Alignment Change
Strangest thing. Here's my site: http://www.firstmutant.bravehost.com I'm using one of the Website Wizard templates. There are two columns of text on each page of my site; the text of each column should be aligned to the left. However, when I visited my site to...
Views: 165   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 31, 2006 12:49pm
by First Mutant
Table?
How can I make a table so I can put pictures in the cells? Any help would be great Thanks Selena
Views: 251   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 31, 2006 7:24am
by Appleblossom
t
tor
web forms
I;m trying to create a web form for my site using the email forms and i can make the actual form i just need help with having it go somewhere. can someone help me with a code that would send the data to an e-mail?
Views: 444   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 31, 2006 6:38am
by DMC
Re-sizing
I have created a calendar tonight. After viewing it, the size is too large for my layout. Is there any way to decrease the current size to less than 25%?
Views: 105   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2006 9:07pm
by Stephen Chapman
t
Trish
adding things from diff sites
I been try to add different effects to my webpage. but it doesn't work. From this site. www.dynamicdrive.com i done it right and still doesnt work.
Views: 137   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 30, 2006 12:06pm
by Stephen Chapman
a
Andy
Webpage content unreadable thru different browsers
Hi, my webpage is viewed just fine thru internet explorer, but if you look at it thru a firefox browser you can barley read it, none of the buttons or text read correctly. Is there a piece of html code i can place on my webpage that will help my webpage to be read c...
Views: 277   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 30, 2006 11:56am
by Stephen Chapman
g
GMan
File Manager NOT SAVING CHANGES
everytime i insert the code for a pop-up window and save the file... in the file manager, since you have to insert part of the code into the HEAD part of the document... IT DOESNT SAVE and evertime i check back because my link isn't working the code i pasted into the...
Views: 102   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 30, 2006 11:47am
by Stephen Chapman
Email Forms
I created a form for my sight to be filled out and emailed to me, but when i hit submit it automaticaly tries to open outlook. Is there a way to have the form sent to me without any programs opening on the sender's computer?
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 10:22pm
by Peter
p
Paul R
I cannot list more than ONE Google Adsense Banner on my new page ???
Hello, I am new to HTML coding. I just came across my first wall. Unlike my other pages where I could list the autorized number of Adsense ad banners (3). I find myself limited to only one on my latest page. Could someone look at the code [ http://sitecube...
Views: 112   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 1:58pm
by Peter
m
Mikey
hiding your source codes
hey ppl, err i am getting anyoyed with ppl stealing my flashes an stuff nd etc lol im not very good at this but its ok i think lol can you plz help me so tht u cant view source on my website! i seen it done nd i was wondering how to do it cheda guyz btw i jus wann...
Views: 140   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 29, 2006 12:00pm
by Stephen Chapman
j
Jessi
problems with random player
The random player works great on the first two pages, but when I put the exact same code into the 3rd page I got an internet explorer error that said line 66 char 27 error: expected ';' code 0. I checked it out and tried to paste it in many areas of that particular p...
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 7:31pm
by Jessi
d
Daffa
the title phrase is to long, how do I make more than one line?
img src="123/123.png" style="width:99;height:99;border:0" title= "yadada WHAT DO I DO IF THIS LINE GETS SO LONG THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IT ALL?" I would like to write quite abit of info, but how do I make a line break in the title and can I set it so that the tit...
Views: 120   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 27, 2006 11:18am
by Stephen Chapman
z
zac
come see this
hello my friends come look at my awsome website it has fun games pics and music videos etc.... www.bobbyandzac.com
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 26, 2006 8:09pm
by zac
Restricting a folder from search engines
I understand that to restrict the web search robots from indexing a folder, I should specify this in a robots.txt file. My question is: Where do I put this file? I'm told to put it in the root area, but as I have several domains pointing to a subfolder, I'm confu...
Views: 114   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 26, 2006 11:34am
by Frode Fanebust
r
rob
changing images based on a text box value
hey, im trying to make a feature for a website where the user can view an image by typing a cerain word...for example typing "picture1" would bring up "picture1". Im also trying to make an image appear if they type a keyword that is not linked to an image. So far iv...
Views: 142   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2006 11:31am
by Stephen Chapman
73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82