This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How to make your own E-mail

I want to make my own e-mail but I don't know how I could make my own E-mail sereves.

What is the code to this whole thing!

Re: How to make your own E-mail

You get your own website email when you purchase
a domain name url and paid webhosting accounts.

Setting up your own email server is a very advanced subject. Do you have your own web server installed? If so then the process should be similar except that you will probably have to purchase a mail server while web servers are available free.

I have to go from owning a free website to paying mouthly to own my own custom E-mail. This sucks

That is the way things are with bravenet

You get an e-mail when you purchase the domain name and such paid hosting plan

if you just sign up for the free site and have a bravehost.com account then no e-mail with it.

THey can't give everything free and such.

If you want more things with your domains and such things have to pay for it.

Whether it be here at Bravenet or any place else that offers hosting plans and more.

Your question is asking how to set up a complex piece of hosting on your own account rather than using an email provider such as Bravenet.

From your replies you seem to just want a free email account. That is a crowded market and one which Bravenet don't see a need to enter. You can get free email from Hotmail, Yahoo, UK2 or a variety of others.

If you want a domain name then you have to pay for it. You can't get around that because a licence fee has to be paid to your country's registration authority.

If you want to link a domain that you have paid for to a free email account then there are providers who are in that market sector. Spend some time with Google.

Peter I don't want to join a e-mail sereves, I want to create a email sereves.

There is no way someone can give you a step by step procedure for creating your own email server, on this forum. You are also not going to do it for free. Try going to google.com, doing a search on the string "mail server setup", and start reading. There is no substitute for doing your own research.

I just had another thought.

Are you really asking to create your own email server, or are you really asking how to create a email form that visitors can use the send you email?

Go to http://www.freewebs.com/

For FREE web hosting way better than
rubbish old bravenet!

Browser: MSN messenger,3

Go to http://www.freewebs.com/

For FREE web hosting way better than
rubbish old bravenet!

Browser: MSN messenger,3