General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Link to Email
Hey I was wondering, how do you make a link to your email through my HTML? So when someone clicks on to it, they can email me. Is there a way to?
Views: 288   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 7, 2004 2:01am
by Peter
Getting uploaded images on to my web page.
I've uploaded two photos from my hard drive on to MY Pictures. There are no directions on how to get them on to my home page. There is an x next to each of the images. Significance? Wayne
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 6, 2004 2:18pm
by Peter
Using Notebook to link Guestbook to webpage
Please forget previous message. I found Notepad shows the source code for my webpage. New question: Where in the code does the cut & paste for Guestbook go? And then, how do you save it back to the source, so that the Guestbook link shows up on the webpage?
Views: 284   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 6:51pm
by Michelle
Please read only if you are dedicated to help me. Thankyou.
Have any of you ever gone to a web forum and it has a web portal where you can log in and it has the newest posts and announcements. Well I need to know how to create one of those. I tried the one at dk3.com and it didn't work. Please help me. Imagine if you had a qu...
Views: 284   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 2:56pm
by Francis
m
Meghan
Views: 248   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 1:40pm
by Stephen Chapman
how do i add a image into a message in the forum??
as it says in the subject, plz help
Views: 274   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 11:52am
by JimBb
HTML editor
I have Windows XP and am trying to find out which HTML editor I have so that I can connect my Guestbook to my web page. Does anyone know which one is built into XP (and how do I access it), or which one should I download to make the link?
Views: 292   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 11:51am
by Wayne Robinson
Link colours HELP!!!!!!
Can anyone help?? I have put the HTML code as correct like this: however, when I put my sidebar on the page, the colour of the buttons on the sidebar has a white outline (as it is a link) How can I get the sidebar to be transparent and the rest of the links on the...
Views: 295   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 8:59am
by michelle
k
Kandy
Help...How do you get a page with no template?
How do you get a page with no template? I i need a blank page cuz im you html codes!
Views: 285   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 6:58am
by Gwynne Pamela
Slide Show
Hi. I was wondering if anybody has some codeing to create a slideshow of images for my site that would rotate constantly?
Views: 294   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 3:22am
by michelle
Banner rotator !
Hello ! If anyone can help please reply ! I am looking for an HTML CODE that would change my banner every time the page loads...
Views: 293   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 5, 2004 3:16am
by Peter
j
John
How to size a photo in the Message Forum
I can place a photo in the comments area of my message. However it is too small. The photo is successfully being linked to Photo Center and when viewed in Photo Center it is much bigger. How do I get the file to enlarge when viewing in a message in the Message For...
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2004 10:39am
by John
j
Joel
linking frameset question
Ok, I have this site that the main welcome page has links to all the inner pages. Problem is, is that all the inner pages are displayed in a frameset in the middle of a "shell" type page. So, my question is, how do you create a link to a page with framesets, and spec...
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2004 4:25am
by JimBb
m
mindy
audio players
my site highlights local talents. preferably in the music genre. so, in addition for members to havethier own profile, people get to listen to thier music. BUT...im having a VERY hard time finding an online media player. all i need is just, like a Real player to pop...
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 4, 2004 2:59am
by JimBb
How to make .wmv video files open in browser?
need a code block to make the .wmv video files open on my page instead of it opening the Windows media player separately... can anyone help?
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 3, 2004 11:44pm
by Charles Hulen
Problems with coding
When using the code for the counters and some of the other products I get an script error from the java code. It seems my html editor won't allow this code. Can anyone tell me how to get around this?
Views: 345   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2004 5:46pm
by Peter
Posting Direct Links?
I want my guests (and myself) to be able to post direct links on my message forum. Right now, direct links cannot be posted. Does anyone know why this might be? I've enabled HTML on my message board, but it still doesn't work. I've tried posting links like this: l...
Views: 306   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2004 2:59pm
by Ivy
I want my own pics!
HELP! I am a beginner at this stuff and I wanna add a normal image saved on me computer (e.g. bitmaps etc.) and I want to hev some instructions on how to do this! Please help!
Views: 253   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2004 1:58pm
by Michelle
Cookie Login
Hey, I am working on a personal website and need to find a way to create a good login script, please dont tell me to use things like the 'login coder' or things like that because i have tried them but my site consists of many 'must have come from' scripts and the thi...
Views: 322   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2004 11:58pm
by undisclosed
a
Ashley
iFrames
When you use iFrames, how do you get the page inside the frame to change? ex: if inside the iFrame is 'you', how do you get it to go to 'web' w/o the whole page refreshing? Do you have to code a new page every time and put it in the iFrame?
Views: 440   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 2, 2004 6:41pm
by Ashley
Buttons?
Hey, does anyone know how to make buttoms actually work on the page? I haven't quite figure it out![
Views: 295   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2004 5:54pm
by Michelle
HOW THE **** DO I WORK VOTE CASTER!
How do i make my own quistions on vote caster!?
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2004 10:16am
by Michelle
i
Ian
How to apply Password gate on Photo Gallery
I'm trying to apply the password gate on the photo gallery so that when people visit my website and clicked on the link to the photo gallery, the password gate appears.
Views: 341   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 2, 2004 7:48am
by metalsweekly
n
Nat
How do I transfer a pic to html and then add it into my website? I want it as part of my text
Please help me! I would like to insert a pic into my text but it need to be in html script. HOw do i do this please? Thank you so much!!!
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2004 7:00am
by Peter
getting rid of empty space at bottom of page.
my site is too long at the end, ie it has too much blank space. I tried removing some  's but it didnt work. Please help me to get rid of some of that empty space. Thank you
Views: 277   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 8:13pm
by snowymtn
j
James
Is there a way to move the banner to the bottom
Is there a way to move the banner at the top of the free sites to the bottom???
Views: 289   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 8:12pm
by Michelle
a
Adrian
Form Coding :S
Hi I am trying to use a code off of a site of a friends but i cant get the form submitter to work with my bravenet account. Something about an incorect password but i see nothing to do with a password in the code. I need help with this asap! Thanks
Views: 328   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 5:04pm
by Eric
help i need a game creator engine
help i need a game creating engine that can be embeded into a browser at my site
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 3:16pm
by master lorac
Site not updating
Im changing stuff on the pages of my site and when I upload them and check my site nothing has changed! I could change stuff last night though and I can change certain pages but not others...
Views: 281   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 1:30pm
by Michelle
g
Grace
i'm a newbie and need a simple simple question answered
hey everyone! err.....yea...as you can tell from my topic, i'm new. okay. i want to use the html editor to obviously use html instead of the easy-to-use for beginners one. where is the link for html editor? i can't find that link so i can use the html editor. please...
Views: 339   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 1, 2004 9:08am
by Michelle