Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Mother's Day
I wish all of the Mom's a very Happy Mother's Day. Hope it's a nude one!
Views: 44   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2024 7:31am
by SunnyDay
n
Nudony
Non-landed club events
So for me, it had been 20 years (phew) since I'd done a non-landed club event. But when an event was announced - literally 10 minutes down the street from our home - it was just too hard to let it pass by. Even my wife, who isn't exactly keen on being naked in a room...
Views: 94   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2024 12:34am
by mTr
Nude on the deck
Hi everyone. I'm a southern New Englander and the day I have been longing for finally came. The temperature hit 70 for two days last week and I spent an hour of each day lying nude in the beautiful sunshine. After a long clothed winter, the sun felt wonderful. Th...
Views: 266   Replies: 4
Last Post: May 5, 2024 11:02am
by Computerstation
Dermatologist and nudism
The question; do you tell your Healthcare provider about your nudism? I have been seeing the same dermatologist for 6 or 7 years now. On my first visit she checked all of my skin not covered by my boxer shorts. She found some precancerous cells on my face and a ba...
Views: 526   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 6, 2024 4:06pm
by Computerstation
Getting Back to the Beach
Life has overtaken nude time at the beach the last several years. Plenty of nude spa time together, but we've been dealing with one kid's very serious problems with depression, so our time and energy has been soaked up dealing with them. They also came with us on our...
Views: 3339   Replies: 37
Last Post: Mar 5, 2024 11:56am
by Ramblinman
n
Nudony
Modesty and social nudism
And another random thought/question. Is it possible to be a “modest nudist” (or “prude nude”)? I know that question can get real complex due to varying definitions of the term “modest.” So for the purpose of this post we̵...
Views: 3444   Replies: 60
Last Post: Mar 4, 2024 4:08am
by BeachBunny
Website - SunnyDay & Brian's Stories?
It's been a long time since I visited the website & message board. Job change, move, school, etc. I can't seem to find a working link to SunnyDay's stories. Found a link that was supposedly it, but was behind a paywall. Several broken links. Can anyone help? I kno...
Views: 298   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 29, 2024 6:10pm
by Computerstation
c
ClifMS
Merry Christmas everyone
Heres wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year!!!
Views: 307   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 30, 2023 6:54pm
by Just Me
Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!
Here's hoping you and yours have a great holday. Try not to stuff yourselves too much...and if the opportunity to skinnydip presents itself, don't pass it up!
Views: 221   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 29, 2023 3:23pm
by Ramblinman
m
mTr
Summer 2023
Since Beach Bunny and Nudony were commenting about the lack of topics this summer I thought I would provide a trip report from a couple of weeks ago. My wife and I returned to our “local” (as in 3-hr drive away) nudist camp for a 4-day weekend to relax an...
Views: 1845   Replies: 26
Last Post: Oct 23, 2023 10:57pm
by Nudony
Wow, we've lost a lot of posts.
It looks like we've lost over a year's worth of activity on the board in most threads. I'm guessing it has to do with the spam, but it's a bummer on a board that's been struggling anyway.
Views: 375   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 22, 2023 9:58pm
by Ramblinman
Cabin Rental
Hello fellow sun seekers! Ya’ll have never steered me wrong, so I am looking for a little help. Does anyone have suggestions for a private waterfront cabin rental in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, or Arkansas? Of course we would want complete privacy as my wife...
Views: 696   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2022 9:52am
by mTr
A new story? An old story? No, it's a finally finished story!
Hi everyone, Well it's finally finished. At long last I finally finished "Out of the Mouths of Babes". I know, I know, you can't believe it. But it's out there on the My Stories page. Please check it out. Thanks so much! Sunny
Views: 1528   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 28, 2022 11:56am
by SunnyDay
v
Victor
Curious about Charlene
I just re-read your 2012 in review and was just wondering, after all this time has Charlene lightened up? Is she still a friend? Did she get more comfortable about it? I really love your stories. Your writing really gets the reader, (at least for me) enveloped in the...
Views: 1001   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 30, 2022 2:49am
by Victor
Act Naturally free online tubitv.com
https://tubitv.com/movies/550794/act-naturally?start=true
Views: 2047   Replies: 15
Last Post: May 16, 2022 2:40pm
by Ramblinman
Sing it loud and proud!
Ok, so it would not surprise me if I was the last person to know about this .... but apparently there is a designated "symbol" (sun and sea) that tells everyone that you support Naturism. I searched around some more and found a website (Redubble) that makes real nice...
Views: 493   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 26, 2022 9:07am
by Feeling Minnesot...
n
Nudony
My thoughts and musings about...grooming.
This is one of "those topics" that I actually tend to avoid - due to the fact that it typically devolves into fetishization and cringe. But something happened this weekend that caused me to think about this topic in a more "philosophical" manner. Specifically...my w...
Views: 693   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2022 12:49pm
by Verygary
j
Jim
Mom and Dad
So.... Lots of interesting discussion since I last felt motivated to join in. I try to add something of value. I'm not always successful but, hey, nothing ventured... "Recently", from my perspective, Sunny and Unlikely shared stories involving the reaction of matu...
Views: 1196   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 30, 2022 10:39pm
by BeachBunny
Happy Birthday
As we pass on from Spring into Summer, it is time to celebrate the birth of our friend, SunnyDay. On the eve of the last weekend/week of June, let us hope she is with her family, spending time at the campground she wrote about 20ish years ago, dressed in the style th...
Views: 462   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2022 1:56pm
by CalgaryMark
From a christian perspective
https://achingforeden.wordpress.com/2022/07/08/surface-level-understanding/
Views: 458   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 8, 2022 11:58am
by MusicMan
d
DAK
Page search
Just for kicks I searched The Home Page of Sunny day on Microsoft Bing and went through 30 pages finding nothing. Then I used Google and Sunny Day's Message Board came up first on the list. No point to this, just sayin.
Views: 418   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 10, 2022 5:57pm
by CalgaryMark
Black's Beach: San Diego, California - The Documentary
Just ran across this a couple of weeks ago. They don't spend a lot of time on the nude beach aspect, but it does a good job of explaining the beauty, nature, and history of this very unique beach. https://www.kpbs.org/news/arts-culture/2018/08/22/blacks-beach-docu...
Views: 625   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2022 5:21pm
by DipperDave
c
CKUK
Just found your blog and it’s amazing
Hi Guys, I was reading the post about the older sister stripping her brother after he’d been spying on his siblings.. Reminded me off possibly the most embarrassing shower off my life, this happened when I was 14 and nudity wasn’t common in my family!...
Views: 618   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 22, 2022 12:09pm
by SJJim
n
Nudony
"Cliques" at nudist venues
The textbook definition of a clique is "a small group of people, with shared interests or other features in common, who spend time together and do not readily allow others to join them." They can be found anywhere; and social nudism is not exempt. One the one han...
Views: 706   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 19, 2022 11:42pm
by BeachBunny
Happy Birthday & Happy Anniversary
Never knowing exactly when, but I aim to be close, Brian, happy (belated??) 42nd birthday, and to both you and Sunny, happy 19th anniversary!!
Views: 500   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 22, 2022 9:14am
by Ramblinman
Newcomer's Guide to Christian Naturism
What follows was originally published as a pamphlet by an organization headed by Tom Pine, the Naked Truth Naturists. The writing style is Tom's but he may have had assistance from family and club members; he didn't sign his name to it, just the group. NOW THAT YO...
Views: 765   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 29, 2022 11:05am
by Jim
n
Nudony
Summer 2022 recap
Well...summer 2022 has been a mixed bag. The weather has been the biggest letdown. Summer started late this year in the Midwest, with so many overcast or rainy weekends that our usual resort outings have been cut by almost half. A real bummer. The biggest "even...
Views: 658   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 3, 2022 11:17pm
by Nudony
Finding a fellow nudist - need some advice
I recently joined a local Christian men's group. Over the past few months I've been getting to know a few of the men in the group. There is one member who I haven't had much of an opportunity to really get to know. He's very gregarious, and everyone knows him, it's j...
Views: 648   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 13, 2022 10:09am
by Paul T
Nude hiking
Most people share on here about nude beaches, resorts or private swims. Anyone have any stories to share about nude hiking? I'm putting that on my bucket list. While public nudity isn't illegal here (offended parties have to prove obscene intent), it's a bit risky...
Views: 1218   Replies: 9
Last Post: Oct 16, 2022 8:29am
by Easttxnudist
c
Cony
Yes or No
You can enjoy the beach au naturel at Bondi and be photographed https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11470683/Spencer-Tunick-nude-photo-shoot-People-strip-naked-Bondi-Beach-skin-cancer-awareness.html but not enjoy an (au naturel) private diner party in a pu...
Views: 602   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2022 5:45am
by Cony
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year 2023!!
To everyone in our little community here: Seasons Greetings! From our family to you and yours, may you have a very blessed and Merry Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year 2023! It is our wish that this Christmas would bring you much joy and happiness and t...
Views: 566   Replies: 6
Last Post: Dec 26, 2022 1:08am
by ClifMS
Censored websites
Has anyone else had trouble reaching nudist websites? I've tried zysjudme (spelling may be incorrect but not always), Sunsport Gardens International Young Naturists all come up Can't find" or a link to some thing about site blocked nudism I'm using google but I thi...
Views: 820   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 22, 2023 2:47am
by tmj
Great stories
Hello everyone! It has been a long time since I have posted anything here, but I have followed Sunnyday's site for years and appreciate it for not only the great stories that she has posted and has written, but for the strong Christian message she has as well. I am...
Views: 1250   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 24, 2023 12:06pm
by Natural Guy
n
Nudony
Reciprocity and mutual nudity
I was reading a post some time ago…from a man who was recounting him and his wife striking a pleasant conversation with a passing clothed non-nudist, while they were naked on a nude beach. The poster was basically celebrating the freedom of being able to intera...
Views: 2459   Replies: 26
Last Post: Feb 18, 2023 12:13pm
by DipperDave
d
Dak
what's up
Has this site died?
Views: 1741   Replies: 27
Last Post: Feb 20, 2023 4:40pm
by BeachBunny
v
Victor
movie
I could be wrong but I think Sunny's stories of her journey would make a great indie film. Anyone else?
Views: 1199   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 28, 2023 5:31pm
by SunnyDay
Spectrum
On Sunny's main page, soon to be back up, there are stories of how some people got started in nudism. My conversion was one Saturday morning, the 9th of June, in 2010. I was 68, recovering from a hip replacement. My surgeon had suggested going barefooted as therap...
Views: 1077   Replies: 16
Last Post: Mar 29, 2023 2:48pm
by BeachBunny
Sunny's stories
One day in 2003, life and all of it's pressures were raining down on me hard. I needed a distraction. I had always wanted to try nudism but really didn't know where to begin. So at lunch time I went to the library an googled nude beaches or nudist or something like t...
Views: 612   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 6, 2023 1:30pm
by Verygary
j
Jim
Acceptance and tolerance
This is mostly a note to VeryGary, but of course y'all can jump in! I while back we exchanged thoughts on some of your present and former neighbors, and how they felt about you being nude in your backyard. I mentioned that a close friend who also lives in Missouri...
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2023 7:22am
by Jim
Driver's Education
Hi, Group: Our niece, soon to be 17, passed her Missouri driver's test when she turned 16, got a Chevy Spark, and coming home from school had a wreck. She's okay and shopping for a replacement vehicle with a higher loan interest and higher insurance rate. Linda an...
Views: 2303   Replies: 48
Last Post: Jul 5, 2023 1:11am
by BeachBunny
It's that time, again!!
As I write this, my weather has been a line of rain, followed by sun, followed by rain. But for someone, somewhere, it's always Sunny. And it's close to her birthday, being the first weekend of summer. Happy birthday, SunnyDay. Hopefully it is sunny where you are,...
Views: 489   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 10, 2023 12:21pm
by DipperDave
n
Nudony
About Lake Como deciding to go "nude-mandatory."
This was released earlier this month: “Dear Residents and Resort Members: At its regular meeting last Wednesday evening, The Lake Como Co-op Board of Directors passed the following motion: "The Board authorizes management to post all buildings, amenities,...
Views: 945   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 17, 2023 11:02pm
by Nudony
d
dak
Nude training?
Back in the day, we were required to take a shower after phy ed classes and athletic events. This practice ended, I think somewhere back in the 90's. Why? We roamed the locker rooms (both boys and girls) between our lockers and the group showers naked and thought not...
Views: 682   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 19, 2023 9:00pm
by mTr
Paul’s Adventures by Lutheran Nude
Luther, followed a link to find more of your great stories. Naturist-Christian admins don’t allow direct contact but hoping to personally thank you for your work. It is quite profound and thought provoking in our current culture and church traditions. I’m...
Views: 682   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 5, 2023 4:06pm
by Will Lionheart
Tattoo Taboo
Hi, Group: Maybe I read too much. Linda likes to relate that about 20 years ago a librarian asked me if maybe I did too much reading, and she replied to him, “He could do worse, so I let him read.” Well, I just finished reading an aeon.co essay, ...
Views: 356   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 1, 2023 2:48pm
by Ramblinman
It's that time, again!! Part 2
As we cycle into the double digits of August and the Dog Days of Summer, it is time to recognize the birthday of the "other half" Brian, and the Union of the 2 into 1. Happy Birthday, Brian, and Happy Anniversary Brian and Sunny.
Views: 457   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 1, 2023 7:45pm
by Lutheran Nude
a slogan idea for nudist Christians
I am a Genesis 2:25 Christian.
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2023 12:08pm
by Feeling Minnesot...
As it was in the beginning
After our church picnic last Sunday I had some time on my hands and I was overdue for some exercise, so I decided to take a walk around the lake, but somehow I missed the place where the lake trail veers left after crossing a stretch of road. I realized fairly qui...
Views: 320   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 10, 2023 11:11pm
by Ramblinman
Going nude on local beach
Yesterday was a glorious day, bright sunshine 86 degrees, so I went to the beach. My wife did not want to join me so I went alone. After Labor Day the beach, has no facilities and is backed by dunes, has few visitors and becomes a defacto clothing optional beach. I...
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 7, 2023 3:44pm
by Computerstation
Lack of website access?
Is anyone else having trouble getting to a website? For the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to access Chatbocks, my browser either can't find it or times out on me. It doesn't matter if I use Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge...all of them new this p...
Views: 1433   Replies: 12
Last Post: Aug 4, 2023 7:38am
by Cockwomble
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet