Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas everyone

Heres wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Nude Year!!!

Re: Merry Christmas everyone

Merry XMas from the Dipper household as well. I hope everyone can find a nice hot tub or something to indulge their inner dipper!

Season's Greetings to all of you in our little community here,

From our family to you and yours, we send our warmest wishes for a Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year 2024!

May this Christmas season bring you much joy and happiness, and may your New Year be filled with friendship. Thank you all for being such a great supportive community of friends! We wish you all a joyous Holiday season and a happy and peaceful New Year.

With much love,

Brian, Sunny, Callie, Jacob and Chloe

...And a happy new year to everyone, especially those who read but haven't yet posted a message on the board.

...And thank you again, Sunny and your family, for bringing us this place to chat, discuss, moan (sometimes!) and celebrate Christian naturism.

Merry Christmas to everyone indeed!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Although posting isn't mandatory, it is strongly encouraged!!!

Merry Christmas to all! I am visiting family, but took a moment to say hello to my family here in Sunnyville!

A belated Merry Christmas to all.

Sunny, you have been an inspiration and blessing all along this pilgrim way! A belated Merry Christmas, and now a Happy New Year 2024!

Wow, it's been years since I started reading your stories, waiting each new story eagerly, way back 20 years ago or so.

For my wife and I, our journey started with skinnydipping on our honeymoon in a wilderness area in August of 1977. We would go nude privately when taking a break from bike rides, or in a secluded area of a lake, but never with others around until about 1986 or so, when at a resort with a clothing-optional hot tub and sauna, when we realised that with our swimsuits on, we were the ones who stood out amongst all the nudies! After that, we occasionally visited clothing-optional beaches, resorts, hot springs (abundant in the Pacific Northwest of the USA where we live), etc.

I was ecstatic when you started publishing your stories, as I had had little contact with dedicated Christians who were also nudists. You were an encouragement and inspiration.