Return to Website

SunnyDay's Message Board

Hi! Welcome to my message board! Use it to contact me or others or to post questions and share ideas and experiences. The topic should always be related to nudism / naturism. Feel free to respond to posts from others in a respectful way if you have something helpful or meaningful to contribute. Let's keep it light, lively, and most of all, fun! Thanks!

SunnyDay's Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Curious about Charlene

I just re-read your 2012 in review and was just wondering, after all this time has Charlene lightened up? Is she still a friend? Did she get more comfortable about it? I really love your stories. Your writing really gets the reader, (at least for me) enveloped in the story.
Thanks as always Sunny for your giving and sharing spirit.

Re: Curious about Charlene

Hi Victor,

No, I can't say that Charlene ever did "lighten up" or change about anything. We continued getting together for several more months, but she eventually began to just drift away. I reached out to her several times to try to keep in touch, but the last time found out that she had started going to a different church. I hope she found friends there.

Thanks for asking. I hadn't thought about her in quite a while.

Sunny

Re: Curious about Charlene

Thanks for replying Sunny. I appreciate how open and friendly you are. Thank you for sharing.