Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Prayer & Healing Requests
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
[Hardstyle-Hardcore]VA-Bassleader 2010 Compilation-3CD-2010
[Hardstyle-Hardcore]VA-Bassleader 2010 Compilation-3CD-2010 > http://shorl.com/drinigradastory [Hardstyle-Hardcore]VA-Bassleader 2010 Compilation-3CD-2010 b92c5eb40e Fichier rld.dll pour pes 2012 Dead space...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 5:43pm
by markghilc
Motorola Simlock Calculator V1.0.3.rar.rar
Motorola Simlock Calculator V1.0.3.rar.rar > http://urlin.us/0f231 Motorola Simlock Calculator V1.0.3.rar.rar 972c82176d solutions manual for elementary fluid mechanics by street.rar  lexus sc430 broch...
Views: 3012   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 1:48pm
by savhassa
Japan
trust that we all have seen the footages - there is simply no running from the tsunami - its total chaos I believe this was also 'predicted' by chris I was having a pretty darn lousy day after finding out that my contract aint gonna be extended but i guess losing a...
Views: 244   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 16, 2011 8:35pm
by Sonshine
Prayers for a friend of mine!
Please pray for my good, dear friend from Australia; Angie Cain. She has a dear friend she works with who's grandson has cancer in one eye. So far all treatments are not working and the little boy isnt doing well. He is only 3 years old!Please pray for this little bo...
Views: 272   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 27, 2011 1:37pm
by marcy wilcox
Earthquake in NZ
Everyone please just take a moment to say a prayer for the ones that are still missing or unaccounted for. I think the after shocks are often inevitable but lets hope it won't be as bad as todays
Views: 228   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 23, 2011 7:28am
by marcy wilcox
Prayers from the Air?
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2011/02/20/spellman.prayers.from.air.cnn?hpt=C2 even CNN covered the story!
Views: 236   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2011 6:36pm
by marcy wilcox
Prayers for a friend of mine!
All my wonderful brothers and sisters..I ask you to pray for a friend of mine who wishes not to be named. A little baby (6 mos. old) born into her family..they believe has a hole in his heart...and next week goes in for tests as they believe he has autism. Please pra...
Views: 212   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 12:55am
by Sonshine
Prayer for my sister
My sister is going through a very ROUGH patch at the moment. I appeal to anyone that reads this to ask God to give her the STRENGTH and also the COURAGE to accomplish all that needs to be done. So she can finally move on with her life. I wish I could help her. At...
Views: 203   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2011 7:11pm
by marcy wilcox
Prayers for Little Emma!!
Hi everyone: Please pray for my 2 year old grandaughter Emma. She has been ill and been to see the doctor. He says she has a stomach bug and a cold and cant really give her anything...that was Monday..its now Thursday and cant keep her fever down..she wont eat..very...
Views: 244   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 5, 2011 1:28am
by marcy wilcox
Prayers for Ky!!
My dear friend Angie Cain's daughter Ky has been ill with stomach issues and bleeding from her naval. tests show low blood count and possible hernia...having an ultrasound and possible emergency surgery. Please pray for Ky and Angie. Angie is so stressed after losing...
Views: 219   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2011 7:16pm
by Andrea :-)
a
Angie
Prayer and healing
I would like to have some prayer for my family which would be me and my three boy's as well as my mom. I myself am going through a rough time this year as many others. I am trying to find a way for Christmas this year for my son's and for me to find a job I have been...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 23, 2009 10:17am
by Angie
Need Prayers
My cousin has a history of depression... Just recently I prayed that I could some how help him through a recent rough patch..He is reaching out to me..I truly care about him and hope he can see the light.. Please help me pray for his strength and Mine to help him hea...
Views: 223   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 30, 2010 11:16pm
by Ryan23
Prayers for Bev
I would like to ask for everyone to pray for my sister-in-law, Bev. She has had several operations in many areas of her body over the last 20 years from cancer that just keeps popping up. She has been in a nursing home for 3 years and is beddridden and so deeply medi...
Views: 208   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 11, 2010 11:50am
by marcy wilcox
Prayers for my Jade Summar Fury, daughter
Please send prayers out for My daughter, Jade Summar Fury...She is in Palms of Pasedena hospital in Pasedena Florida, she had Lung surgery today and is in critical condition....all prayers are greatly appreciated....Di
Views: 276   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 3, 2010 9:21am
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
c
CindyP
My grandson
I am sitting here in tears.. My heart is aching for my grandson.. He started seeing spirits at a young age.. He was only 4 and didn't understand.. It scared him.. He has seen and heard them since but now says he just feels them and knows that they are there.. He had...
Views: 204   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 15, 2010 1:24pm
by Marcy Wilcox
c
CindyP
Little girl with cancer
I would like to ask for prayers for a sweet little girl named Alisha Adams.. She has been battling brain cancer for 6 years now, half her life and isn't doing very well.. If you would like to meet this sweet girl she is on FB and one of her wishes is to get as many f...
Views: 177   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 10, 2010 11:46pm
by Marcy Wilcox
d
Dyan
Please send prayer and healing thoughts
My husband and I have encountered a series of traumas and losses over the past years, now we are at a point that we feel trapped in a static position. Among many things that have happened, we have had to file bankruptcy, been abandoned and horribly betrayed by family...
Views: 191   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 1, 2010 10:28pm
by Marcy Wilcox
Prayer & Healing Requests
I focus on each prayer and healing request individually, and I thank each of you for posting your requests in here. With Love, Christopher
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 6:12pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
b
Becca
prayer
Will you please keep my mom in your prayer intentions? She is flying from the US to visit me in London. She is a nervous flier and I want to calm her and make her journey as safe and smooth as possible. Thank you so much.
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 9, 2010 9:53am
by Becca
PLEASE PRAY for BUZZY BUMPER, SICK CAT
Hi All, Please send extra prayers for Buzzy Bumper, a sick cat who is the only family of his "mom," Marianne. He is a longish-haired gray tabby, 17 years old, and is suffering now with pancreatitis, according to his vet. Though he is eating normally and happy and f...
Views: 209   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 28, 2009 4:37am
by Judy Whitebear
prayer request
please pray for my Dad's lung and brain cancer and his heart condtion. please send comfort to him physically and mentally. please send blessing to my mother who is under extreme stress and worked to hard. I dont' want her to be sick too. please pray for my brother wh...
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2009 7:23pm
by Karen
k
Karen
Please pray for healing for my dad
Please pray for the speedy recover and healing of my dad. He's in the hospital with CHF, (Congestive Heart Failure) and could use some prayers. thanks so much
Views: 208   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 7, 2009 7:20pm
by Karen
j
Janice
Please send healing
Please send lots of healing and positive energy to our dear friend Lois and her fight against cancer, her son Mario who is facing multiple back surgeries, Liz who continues to battle cancer and my mother (Shirley) who is recuperating from total hip replacement at the...
Views: 204   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 10:41pm
by Vivian So