Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Prayer & Healing Requests
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers for Little Emma!!

Hi everyone: Please pray for my 2 year old grandaughter Emma. She has been ill and been to see the doctor. He says she has a stomach bug and a cold and cant really give her anything...that was Monday..its now Thursday and cant keep her fever down..she wont eat..very lethargic...taking her to the hospital. thank you!!! marcy

Re: Prayers for Little Emma!!

Marcy my lovely friend iam praying for your little grandaughter emma and your family as well. I no in my heart your little princess will come good she is in the best place hospital they will look after little emma.love you marcy take care and think good thoughts my friend.Angie oxxoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Angie..thank you so much my dear friend...I am thinking posative thoughts..Im glad they took her to the hospital too..they are doing every test imaginable so the doctors will figure it out..and I know a lot of people are praying for her and I really do believe in the power of prayer!!! Love you my friend!!!

oh my I just saw this...how is your sweety..I am praying right now... please update me...

hope shes fine

yeah please update us

Ryan

Sonshine and Andrea: thank you! Emma is still in the hospital. She has two ear infections and pneumonia and her white blood cell count is low so her body is having trouble fighting the infections. She still will not drink anything. She did eat some tonight but vomited it up afterwards. There are a lot of peolple praying for her and I have faith that she will be fine. I know God has work for her to do in her life. Its just hard to watch because she hates being in the hospital. I have a bad chest cold so I cant go see her but my hubby goes there every night. Sonshine I posted some pics of her on facebook if you want to see her. Love to you both and hugs!! marcy