Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Prayer & Healing Requests
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My grandson

I am sitting here in tears.. My heart is aching for my grandson..
He started seeing spirits at a young age.. He was only 4 and didn't understand.. It scared him.. He has seen and heard them since but now says he just feels them and knows that they are there.. He had a breakdown last night and cried until he hyperventilated saying he couldn't sleep in his room but he wouldn't talk about it because he said he was afraid they would hear him..I have tried to help him by explaining this is a gift and that he can make them go away if he just tells them to leave and that the reason they come to him is because he is special and they know he can hear them.. He was suppose to stay at my house this weekend but is afraid.. My heart is breaking, he is only 8 years old..I want to help him so badly..
Please pray for him!!!
I did have a long talk with my daughter and told her to be supportive while letting him know that this is a gift that he can control..
Sending love to all of you!

CindyP xo

Re: My grandson

My dear Cindy... My heart goes out to you and your grandson. He is really trying hard to make sense and understand what is going on, and it will come to him in time. It feels like everything is manifesting and presenting itself to him all at one time. I will commune with the Angels and will ask for some healing and further guidance to be shown to him.

With love xxx

Christopher

Oh Christopher, thanks so much!!
It is so hard to watch him suffer like this..He just doesn't understand and is afraid to even talk about it..He just closes himself off when I try..Love you my friend! <3 <3 <3

My Dear friend Cindy: Oh my heart just goes out to you...I can feel everything you are feeling through your words. You are in my prayers already everyday but now I shall include your grandsons situation as well. It has to be pretty scary for a little boy!!! Love you and thinking of you my friend...I am always here for you!! so much love...Marcy

Thanks so much Marcy...
He came over yesterday and he had told us that he wouldn't stay over night but we had several long talks and I taught him how to protect himself and get his control back.. He has never opened up before about his experiences but I think because he knows that I also feel spirits it must have made it easier.. That and the fact that you guys sent healing and prayed for him..Anyway, I not only told him but had him do it with me and also let him know that anytime he got scared that he should call me and I will always help him to get his control back so they will leave..I feel so much better now.. He just left to go home..
Thanks so much Marcy and Christopher for all your help.. I am holding both of you in my heart and that is where you will stay!!! Mwah!!

Cindy: I am so happy to hear it is going bettter with your grandson. You are such a beautiful, spiritual person...he is so lucky to have you in his life; and I am sure the two of you will always have a special bond....I am so glad you are so open with everything because whether you know it or not..I am learning alot from you!! You and your family will continue to be in my prayers!!! Sending you Love and Hugs!!
marcy