Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Prayer & Healing Requests
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please send prayer and healing thoughts

My husband and I have encountered a series of traumas and losses over the past years, now we are at a point that we feel trapped in a static position. Among many things that have happened, we have had to file bankruptcy, been abandoned and horribly betrayed by family members, lost beloved pets in horrid circumstances, painful series of health events, complete failures financially, delays or weird circumstances preventing us in our attempts to move forward. We also face possible foreclosure on our house which should sell as it is a great deal, everyone says it is a lovely home (after 26 showings, almost a year, not even one offer). at this point we feel tormented and beaten up, worn down by the constant negative flow and although this sounds strange, cursed, no matter what we do. We think some of this is residual bad energy that somehow 'got on us' from something our inlaws did, like a curse. And those inlaws are the only relatives left who are close to us. We try to be good people, both do kind things for others, we take in stray and rescue animals and do what we can with our financial limitations, but things keep spiraling downward. We have tried praying and clearing our house... but we need your help, can anyone out there pray for us and send us healing thoughts? We are desperate. Thank you so much.

Re: Please send prayer and healing thoughts

Oh Dyan,
Sorry that no one responded to this! I hope you come back to see that someone out here cares!! I have to say first that I don't believe in curses.. I can see that you have been through quite a few trials recently and I will pray that what seems bad at this point turns out later to be something that needed to happen to move you to a better place..As hard as it might seem, you need to somehow push away from the negative and find those things around you that are positive.. Maybe you could try writing in a journal.. Write what is bothering you but also write about all the positive things that you have around you..When things seem really bad, go back and read all of the positive things that you have written and maybe even try to add to those things.. I will pray that as you move forward that your life is full of positive and beautiful things..I have found that if I don't throw all the negative stuff in a big pile together but rather separate each and deal with them one at a time that it is much easier for me to move past the negative and it doesn't feel as overwhelming..
I am praying for you!

Blessings,
CindyP

Re: Please send prayer and healing thoughts

My Dear Dyan;
My heart just sank when I read your post. I really feel your sadness and desperation in your words! I really dont believe anyone has the power to put a curse on or over another person. I just dont believe our "all loving God" would allow that. And sometimes there are things we need to go through to learn, but thats NOT always the case. Sometimes things happen for 'no reason'. I believe thats why some souls choose not to come back into another life here on Earth....because it is hard! I've always believed that when one door shuts anther one opens to something else that could be better. But thats not always comforting when your going through something, and, right in the middle of what your going through!!The best thing I could say to you right now is to pray and meditate; and give it up to God. Ask your spirit guide and angels to help you to understand what you need to see out of this and to help you have peace while you are going through it. I will be praying for you constantly my friend and asking God to surround you with his healing angels. I wish I knew what else to say to comfort you, but I am kinda new at this spirituality stuff. All I can say more is--I send you LOVE and HUGS, and I will keep praying for you and your husband.
love and light to you,
marcy