Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Introductions: Getting To Know Each Other
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Would like to develope friendships with other spiritualists
Hello: I am currently taking psychic development classes with Christopher. I do not have any support system at this time, and I would like to develope friendships with like-minded spiritualists who need to practice their reading skills. I need to practice. Also, su...
Views: 405   Replies: 7
Last Post: Nov 7, 2011 9:10am
by sonshine
c
CindyP
For me, it is all about love..
I haven't been around lately because life has been taking me for a wonderful ride..It hasn't always been this way, wonderful I mean..My childhood was full of what some might perceive as horrible things..Actually there was a time that I let myself believe that to, but...
Views: 219   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 27, 2010 8:13pm
by Andrea :-)
Hello from Spokane Washington
Hi everyone....my name is Marcy. I live in washington state. I was a caregiver at a nursing home until I had an accident that damaged my siatic nerve; which happened a year ago.It caused me to have what they call "foot drop". I learned alot about love working with t...
Views: 314   Replies: 20
Last Post: Oct 23, 2010 10:53pm
by marcy wilcox
Hello fellow spiritual beings.
I am 27 years old. I have always believed in God but it wasn t until about a year or so ago that I started looking into become more spiritual. I have been trying to mediate daily, read bible more and have also been practicing Astral projection. I have not gotten out...
Views: 237   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 21, 2010 9:29pm
by Marcy Wilcox
WELCOME, MY WONDERFUL SPIRITUAL BROTHERS & SISTERS!
Thanks for dropping by and saying hello and introducing yourselves!! Nice to meet all of you!! Love & Blessings, Christopher
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 15, 2010 3:39pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
t
Teri
Blessings to All
I have been blessed with the gifts of Healing and Spiritual Intuition. Being a Spiritual Intuitive has given me the opportunity to meet so many beautiful beings both in the spirit world and on this earthly plane. I had received an e-mail from a friend several years...
Views: 255   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 10:13pm
by Vivian So
hi from victoria bc canada
i am new to this forum. hello everyone. i just started to listen to Christopher Reburns show from first show at blogtalkradio and upward lots to catch up right now trying to focus in cleansing myself, and connect to higher power. LOL, i dreamt of asking my guide to...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 10, 2009 10:09pm
by Vivian So
l
Lins
Hi,Good to be here
Hello Christopher and Everyone. My name is Lins and I live in the UK. I very much enjoy Conversations with Christopher and was so very pleased to find this special message board. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. Thankyou Christopher for creating the m...
Views: 198   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 8, 2009 1:04am
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
e
erin
hi
Hello all, I'm excited about getting to know people and learn new things through this board, but I have a newborn baby and a toddler at home, so I probably won't have much time to post. I have a $10 gift cert for a reading with Christopher for anyone who would like...
Views: 206   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2009 11:53am
by erin
g
Greg
Anyone else in Nevada?
Is anyone else here a Christopher Reburn fan in Las Vegas Nevada?
Views: 195   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2009 10:50pm
by Greg
Hello
Hi everyone, My name is Sherry and I too am a client of Christopher's. Have had a couple of readings. Chris is just great. I felt like i was talking to a long lost friend who knew me for years. I am very glad to find a place to come and listen to not only live sho...
Views: 238   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2009 9:19am
by SherryG
r
Regina
Hello to Everyone
Dear Christopher and Friends, Greetings to you all and nice to meet you. This message board is a great way to say hello. Thank you Christopher for being such a kind and caring soul. I just signed up for your spiritual development class and I am very excited Many...
Views: 242   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2009 6:56am
by Regina
g
Greg
Christopher Reburn
Looks like we are all in agreement so far, this is a nice way to be able to communicate with other interested spiritual followers of Christopher. He certainly has a powerful and great ability. I find it very nice that he is willing to be our friends even though we ar...
Views: 249   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2009 5:57pm
by Greg
k
Karen
Hello
Hi my name is Karen and Ive been a client/friend of Chris' for a little while now. He's been a wonderful friend and has encouraged me so much to keep going when things look down. Thanks Christopher for putting up with such a pain in the butt! : )
Views: 277   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 16, 2009 5:16pm
by Sherrie
Exciting!
Hello! I'm so happy that you have started this forum approach, it feels excellent! I'm looking forward to communications with like-minded souls. Warm regards, Crystal Blue
Views: 242   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2009 2:41pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
j
Janice
Hi All
I really like this idea. It's nice to have a place to come and speak with other spiritual people. Christopher's energy draws the nicest people and I look forward to meeting all.
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2009 2:40pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
c
Chel
Hey fellow spiritual peeps
Greetings one and all! Im Chel from SF and Im so thrilled Chris has a forum for all of us to get to know each other and share like minded ideas etc Woohoo!! Chris has been not only a phenomonal psychic mentor and teacher, hes also become a dear and wonderful friend w...
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2009 2:39pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...
Greetings to the community!
Greetings to everyone! I'm most pleased to see that you have a Forum Board up on your website Christopher. Given your enlightened view of the spiritual side of life, your talent for straight spiritual talk and the energy you draw to such eye opening times, it will u...
Views: 242   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 15, 2009 4:49pm
by CHRISTOPHER REBU...