Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Introductions: Getting To Know Each Other
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For me, it is all about love..

I haven't been around lately because life has been taking me for a wonderful ride..It hasn't always been this way, wonderful I mean..My childhood was full of what some might perceive as horrible things..Actually there was a time that I let myself believe that to, but the love I feel has brought me past those negative feelings and has shown me that the lessons I have gained have helped me to help myself and help those that have been in similar places in their past..Funny how what we consider the "bad stuff" that happens in our lives is what actually brings us to a more spiritual place in hopes of finding answers to why these things happen..But in turn the spirituality shows us through love, that maybe that "bad stuff" is something that we needed to go through to help us better understand life.. What I mean is that we learn empathy and just how beautiful the "good stuff" really is..I can say that because of these lessons I am now more understanding and my heart is so full of love for others that sometimes it feels like it might just explode..My lessons that at one point seemed such a burden now seem like a gift from God and my Angels..Where else could you find so much love to share? I thank them daily for allowing me to learn the lessons rather than holding on to the pain..
If we were to sit and make two lists, one of the wonderful things in our lives and one of the bad things, we would most likely find that the list of good is much longer..So why do we tend to give the few perceived bad things all the attention?? We can always look back on our lists and see how so very blessed we are and if we still struggle we have our Angels ready to help at all times just for the asking..My wish for everyone is that each of the struggles in your life eventually are seen as a gift that helps your heart grow stronger with each day..

Sending love and blessings to all!

CindyP xo

Re: For me, it is all about love..

I love your attitude, Cindy!! It's a very healthy one to have!!

Love,

Christopher

Thanks Christopher and thanks for giving us this space!
Still want to talk spirituality with you sometime.. Will have to wait a while, had to help my daughter and her family because of a job loss and took a big hit..But I do promise you that as soon as I am able, you are first on my list!!!!

Love and Blessings to you always! <3

CindyP xo

Wow Cindy!!!! You wrote
"Funny how what we consider the "bad stuff" that happens in our lives is what actually brings us to a more spiritual place in hopes of finding answers to why these things happen..But in turn the spirituality shows us through love, that maybe that "bad stuff" is something that we needed to go through to help us better understand life"

so true for me too..

Marcy was right..your post are great...Love to you and Marcy :-)