Christopher Reburn's Message Board

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Please refrain from posting psychic and/or personal questions for Christopher to answer in this message forum. If you'd like to ask Chris a personal question, you may take advantage of "Ask Chris" (www.thepsychicspirit.com/askchris.html) or feel free to sign up for a reading (www.thepsychicspirit.com/readings.html

This community forum is for discussion of anything psychic, new age, metaphysical and spiritual related. This forum allows you to interact with others and meet new friends who share your own interests! 

Please note: Messages are strictly moderated and will be deleted if they are deemed inappropriate for this message board by the censor-sensitive server. This includes solicitating other websites and services unrelated to Christopher. Any messages with website links will be deleted.

We strive to make this Message Forum full of positive energy and encourage participation from everyone!

LISTEN TO CHRISTOPHER'S RADIO SHOW
"CONVERSATIONS WITH CHRISTOPHER"
Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday!
www.thepsychicspirit.com/radioshow.html

Please join Christopher's free emailing list at
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Psychic-Spirit

Follow Christopher on Twitter at
http://www.twitter.com/chrisreburn

Become a friend on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/christopher.reburn

Introductions: Getting To Know Each Other
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello fellow spiritual beings.

I am 27 years old. I have always believed in God but it wasn t until about a year or so ago that I started looking into become more spiritual. I have been trying to mediate daily, read bible more and have also been practicing Astral projection. I have not gotten out yet that I can remember but I know it can take time and practice. I have been remembering my dreams way more often and recording most of them. I've also been reading some about past life/NDE. I've also been working on being more positive and accepting and loving myself as the good father wanted me to be. It is not always easy though.

I have only been listening to Christopher s shows for about 2 weeks. Astral projection is how I found Christopher I did a search on Astral Projection and one of his past shows came up.

Jenn

Re: Hello fellow spiritual beings.

Thanks so much for listening to the show and for sharing your experiences with us!

We'll have do another show on Astral Projection again really soon. So glad the archived episode has helped you! Those archives sure come in handy sometimes :)

With Love & Blessings,

Christopher

Re: Hello fellow spiritual beings.

Hi Jenn!!!
So nice to meet you...Im kinda new at this spiritual thing myself..its only been a little over seven months for me. Before that I was a christian who didnt believe it was "of God" to get into some of the spiritual things that I now believe are good and gifts from God!!
I also began reading everything I could on NDE's, Astral projection, the after life..you name it...I was reading it looking for answers which also led me to Christophers website. Which was the best day of my life...he has helped me understand so much through his teachings. Still have a long way to go though!! Done we all?
I am so glad you posted...its wonderful to be able to meet new brothers and sisters who share the same interests; sometimes our family and circle of friends arent always the greatest support groups because they just arent in the same place as we are yet!! Dont get me wrong, my family is wonderful and they love to listen but they arent exactly into it like I am so theres really not much feedback yet. Most of my friends just kinda look at me like I am crazy.....bcause they have the same old christian beliefs I once had.
I also have been reading alot on astral projection, and am very interested in it! I have been asking my guarduian angels and spirit guides to take me out of my body at night to the otherside; and to help me remember it the next morning. So far I know I have been out at night but can only remember little snip its of what happened. A few times it has been very strong., the impressions it left on me I mean. I really do believe like you said that it does take time..to get really experienced at it...and remember more fully.And maybe some of the things I have been shown by my guides and angels are things I havent needed to know yet so they are just downloaded in me until that time? Not sure.....I just keep meditating and plugging along though!
Anyway, nice to meet you, hope to see you in the chatroom sometime durring one of Christophers live shows...please keep sharing....love reading other peoples experiences!! God Bless and love to you!!!
Marcy