Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
b
bruno
Squash camp for a good french squash palyerof 14 years old
Hello from France.I'm searching for my son 14 years a squash camp during the first two weeks of July 2005. He finished 8th at the last french tournament (under 15).Could anyone give me any information about this.It could be nice to do an exchange with a boy of the s...
Views: 206   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 7:10pm
by bruno
Palmer and the World Open
Palmer and the World Open? Palmer is banned by the WSF for a year, and now the WSF have regained the World Open, Does this mean that Palmer can't compete in the tournament or is he allowed because the "ownership" switched after his sentence If i does mean that...
Views: 308   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 7:05pm
by Mike Frilund
m
Mike
Two Lady players for French teams...
How about Tim Garner??
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 31, 2005 2:26pm
by Mike
j
Jim
Willstrop diaries
I couldn't help but notice how there was a Diary published which has now vanished!? This is quite ridiculous. PLEASE Steve and Framboise what are you doing?? The thing is hilarious and clearly just a bit of fun. The squashsite seems to have descended into a mutual ap...
Views: 357   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 11:09pm
by Jamie
an upset??
are you sure that eman won her first round encounter in Dayton?I read at squashtalk that the cannuk katie has scored an upset?
Views: 328   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 2:23pm
by Ossama Mohamed
Super League
Any news yet on the likely line-ups for Monday's Super League matches (esp. Winchester v Bradford which I'm thinking of going to) ?
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2005 12:33pm
by Framboise
b
beato
Dave Palmer
So can anyone explain what it is that made David's behavious so different from that we see from numerous squash players.. whats the difference between the sbuse David gave out and normal abuse... whats the difference between his racquet abuse and that we regularly......
Views: 237   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2005 4:41am
by kamran
Copy Cats
Is it just me or does the article on squashplayer.co.uk about the Shabana/White final just look like it has been copied and pasted, word for word, from the corresponding squashsite article. They aren't meant to be the same article are they? They are not written by th...
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 4:41pm
by Steve Cubbins
t
Tammer
Shabana vs White
Any news on the shabana/white match ?
Views: 215   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 2:20pm
by Squashie
Jesters
Will Framboise be present at the Jesters to provide a light, fluffy and truly entertaining report on the weekends squash??
Views: 226   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 12:08pm
by Charles
b
Blurp
Palmer
Crikey!! Does anyone know exactly what he did and whether this is deserved??
Views: 260   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 26, 2005 10:21am
by Aussie
Rochester!!!
Hi Framboise RESULTS PLZ
Views: 242   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 24, 2005 3:29pm
by Ossama Mohamed
hand signs
can anyone describe the hand signs for let and stroke?
Views: 264   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 25, 2005 11:55am
by EDSA
Banning of IP addresses
This is ridiculous. Framboil, you will have to come up with a more ingineous way of banning people. Anyone else had their IP banned?? you ARE quite dictatorial aren't you!!
Views: 303   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 20, 2005 6:48pm
by Two Cents Worth
tips for mental strength
They say squash is physical chess. Well nothing could be more truer. I was out with a knee injury for a year and now that i'm back into it, my confidence is shattered. I'm always scared that i'm going to damage my ligaments again and therefore am over compensating on...
Views: 224   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2005 4:57am
by David Mennie
j
Jobby
Jesters Amateurs Lambs 28-30 2005
Does anyone know if this competition is restricted to residents of the UK and/or England squash members? Or is it an Open event? Cheers
Views: 267   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 1:04pm
by Jobby
b
barb
re David Palmer.
Any news on Disciplinary action against DP in the World Doubles.
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2005 11:32pm
by Steve Cubbins
Willstrop diaries
Does anyone know what's happened to these?? They were great...
Views: 271   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 14, 2005 3:51pm
by matt
Cut or flat...?
Hi there I've been watching the PSA top players They seem, a least to a certain degree, all alike when i comes to Driving the ball (they can all hit good length) Moving (they a move very well) Tactic (Their shoot selection is very good) BUT......
Views: 320   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 10:45pm
by steve townsend
j
Jamie
How to construct a National Coaching Program
How to construct a National Coaching Program I am interested in peoples ideas on the best way to construct a national program. Not just in malaysia but anywhere in the world. With a limited budget where do you think you would get the best return. 1.Build...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 3:04pm
by Jamie
World Open on Sky
Two one-hour programmes, and they start showing the final at 9-7 in the fifth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel cheated.
Views: 309   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 1:15am
by Wmffra
j
James
England Squash Grading
The England Squash Grading system (http://www.squashfocus.com) seems to have really taken off in Warwickshire! Anyone know what are they doing differently to all the other counties? I play in Surrey and would love my Surrey Cup matches to count towards my ranking!
Views: 287   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 10, 2005 4:49pm
by John
j
Jack C
Squash on Sky again!
I missed the first half of the Ladies Qatar Final just now! Did anyone out there tape it? If so I'd love to borrow it. Also I see there's more on Sky Sports 2 on Tuesday.
Views: 213   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2005 9:24pm
by Jack C
apawamis results?
Dear People where can we find the results of apawamis ?If lavigne is capable of giving a report cant he give the results of the other matches as well?
Views: 237   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 9, 2005 6:19pm
by Ossama Mohamed
BJO
Dear F I just want to congratulate u on the covering of the event.It is vivid(as all ur reports)honest,imaginatively subjective& very much2 the point. I really like it Thank u
Views: 310   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 8, 2005 1:38am
by Framboise
b
Beato
past players
Can anyone tell me what happened to Lisa Opie and Lucy Souter? Are they still involved in squash in any way?
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2005 9:22pm
by A
s
Scott
Scottish junior open results???
can anyone tell me where i can find up to date results for the scottish junior open?
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 30, 2004 9:35pm
by Steve Cubbins
David Palmer
Any one know what happened with the disciplinary hearing (if it has already happened)regarding David Palmer's outburst at the world doubles?
Views: 337   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 30, 2004 6:33pm
by Framboise
b
Beato
womens top 10
Do you think the womens top 10 will look anything like in 3 years the way it does today? Obviously no Cassie but in past years the basic structure of the 10 has sort of stayed the same. With Jackman,Geaves,Charman,Macree ageing and Grainger struggling physically I th...
Views: 350   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 24, 2004 9:52pm
by Ossama Mohamed
Old hand seeking new info
I am a league squash player (North Wales) and although I "should" know better being in a new country has its challenges i.e. choosing an appropriate racket. I am from South Africa and did not have difficulty selecting a racket from a quite substantial variety at...
Views: 317   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2004 10:37am
by Alex
b
Beato
Thanks Cass!
Let me be the first here to pay absolute TRIBUTE to a wonderful player,athlete and person! and wishing her luck in her future! Cassie has been a credit to herself, her family and the sport. Her courage,determination and attitude is something that I am sure anyone wh...
Views: 257   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 8:06pm
by Lee H
the tie-break
I totally agree with Malcolm Willstrop that scores should be recorded as 18-16 or whatever. Either that, or do what tennis does and just say 11-10 (7-6 for them) and forget the tie-break bit. Actually, no. Just say 18-16.
Views: 295   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2004 1:31pm
by Wobbly Pop
Hi
Aaah! I guess I have the privelge of writing the first post! I would just like to complement the crew of "The Squash Site" on a job very well done. Keep it up. This is by far the best squash website for information and quick updates to be found. Let's hope thi...
Views: 312   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 17, 2004 10:52pm
by Framboise
Welcome back
Well I must say, it's nice to have a forum back. Can't think of anything to start us off, but it's just nice!
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2004 10:01pm
by Susan Storm
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet