Forum: NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Off Track

Update: First Of i Wanna Thank You All For Wishing Me Well And For A Speedy Recovery I Really Appreciate It Guys. Now For The Update The Woke Back Up At 2:00 And Good News If All Goes Well With My Tests And Recovery I Could Be Out Within 8/10 Weeks But For Now Recovery Time Remains 2/3 Months But I'm Doing Well Writing To You From The Hospital Once Again Thanks For The Well Wishes And Have Fun Racing Good Luck To All At Richmond Tonight And I Hope To Return To The Track In 8/10 Weeks If All Goes Well Thanks Again

Email  

Hope your recovery is quick, cya when you get back on the track.

Speedy recovery Dale, hang in there

Email  

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, man! Hope to see you on the track soon!

Update:Currently Undergoing Tests And So Far So Good Been Eating And Drinking Fluids But I Havent Been Able To Get Up Yet I Tried Today And Hurt Myself But All Good So Far Writing To You Guys From The Hospital And Thank You For All The Get Well Wishes You Guys Are Really Humble And Caring And Kind Ill Update You Guys More Later When I Get My Tests Results Till Then Take Care Race On And Race Hard And Keep The Hammer Down And ill See You At The Track Soon Take Care Guys

Email  

If you dont mind me asking, why are you in the hospital?

I Have a enlarged spleen and needed a extra blood vessel to decrease the swelling

Email  

Update: Out Of The Hospital On A 2 Week Bedrest Every Test Went Well And Left Earlier Today Wasnt Expected To Leave This Early But Its Good To Be Home And Just Might Race Tomarrow If I Can But Thanks For The Get Well Wishes And For A Speedy Recovery It Was Really Appreciated Have A Good Race Tonight And I Might See You Guys Tomarrow Night

Email  

Great to hear your home and doing ok
dont push it. Get your rest it will heal faster
Good luck Dale Jr