NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Driver

New driver here. Wondering how I get my car files uploaded properly. Tried to do it but do not see where they are uploaded successfully. Also, where do I find the ip address for the server & team speak. Sorry for all the questions & thanks!

Re: New Driver

Welcome to league Richard, You should get a welcome email. I just checked and you are registered and active. I did not find any car files for you. What nights do you plan on running?

Ok, I see you are registered for Wednesday Nights, No car files have been uploaded.You can log into TS from the front page and any admin can help you get set up

Thank You, i am looking forward to racing with you guys. I did not see a welcome e-mail . i was on the update registration page but i must not have done something correct when i tried to up load my car files. I was thinking of racing Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays. I may race Thursdays as well but we will see how it goes.

Great, Just make sure you register for all the nights you want run. If you get on ts when I am I can help you get setup.It may take a day to get the email, But you are active

OK, got it figured out. car files & pictures are now up. Will the ip address be in the email?

You will need racelm arena http://www.rlmarena.com/

Can you tell me where i need to un-zip the CFM file to? Sorry about all the questions.
Thanks