NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALL Good times!!! Gotta GO!!

Hello everyone,

The times I have had here!!! I found some mention Steve Ferko Jr in 2013. more good times than bad, miss alot of peops during the time, moved from my roots in my life with all of you in the nwo.simracing.org community. Meaning alot has happened with me during all the time i have been here. My life events, your life events it has been family, still keep in touch with some of that family/friends. lots of names thru this sim community. It has been wonderful being here, with all that mushy stuff, I have to leave you guys whom are left.

I will help anytime with anything as reference to ad-mining the site. racelm. I have learned alot of knowledge before and during this time while here. I have it to help or share, Ghost/DP/HUD hollar at me for things to help the community. (Do you want me to remove the Friday stuff....???)

Just wanted to let you know how much I mess you http://www.nwosimracing.org/ and that I have to leave you guys. I will check in to see if you need help or how things are....

Ferko Jr

Re: ALL Good times!!! Gotta GO!!

I;m going to hook my old pc back so I can get back to racing Windows 10 sucks

hello win 10 easy fix for nr2003

I run RLM as admin and can log in launch game and it says I have the wrong mod and I cant get the game to work off line???

Ralphy - drop the dime and go iRacing. You generally get what you pay for in this world.

To date spent $217.86 on iRacing costs and $746.39 on computer/wheel upgrades.
First iRacing WIN in a field of 27... total hardon. Bev smiled wide that evening.

iRacing = Worth the cost.

I got a new PC just need a Wheel and pedal upgrade. I don't like having to pay to race but I know I need to try new things. I might give it a try if Santa is nice to me this year. :grinning:

If you do Ralphy, or anyone else, Joey Gattina, Chad Cole, Jimmie North, and myself brought back sim500. I dont know if anyone ran there, but it was a pretty darn big league back in the day. We have a pay night, and a couple free nights. We race Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday midnight madness league. Come check it out, we run the cup car, xfinity car, the trucks, and the K&N cars.

Who else might you know, Scott Formosa splits time with us and All-Pro, as well as Chuck Chamblee and Louie Robinett. I know they all raced at NWO from time to time. Matt Lesniewski ran some with us, and so has Kevin Bolkema.

Fubar, I dont even want to attempt to find out how much Ive spent at iRacing, my wife might take away my computer if she finds out, lol. Ralphy, I dont know what you have for a wheel, but Im still using my g25, works great.