Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Daytona finish!!!!

great finish

Email  

Not all were happy about the finish! Nature, you did get under me before the yellow line, but coming u and pushing me out of the draft was uncool. You stated, hey it was the last lapN gotta do what ya gotta do. Keep in mind that if you had wrecked me, your gotta do attitude will take out a lot of cars and the C on the last lap relagates you to the back of the field. Again, not happy with what happened, but I will move on, but won't forget the attitude of the last lap!

I love you all

Big hugs and kisses for the winner though!

it was a legal pass bud......you pushed up i went under end of story!!!!!

I love the winner to....I want his horse shoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I could see was the start finish line and then I didn't see it again. good race was fun

At least yu guys got to finish! lol

DC

At least yu guys got to finish! lol

DC

legal pass yes, but when you came back up onto the track you shoved me out of the way to do so!!!