Forum: NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
tribute to a driver in distress

Would like to call out to all drivers to honor a fellow driver and longtime friend of mine and TTR Racing,and my son Brice's(zbackster) uncle. He is in a battle for his life with cancer He has lost the use of an arm and leg to this point and the doctors have left it in gods hands now. Gene Reynolds, AKA (Bugscuffle) to those who know him, has been involved in SIM racing since Papyrus first started. His time is limited and I know it would lift his spirits to watch a truck race named in his honor, preferably at a super speedway (his favorite type of track) on RLMTV. The sooner the better! Give your input to let the league admins know your thoughts. Already have a supporter to finance the broadcast so that won't be an issue. I would like to race in his 153 truck but I am only off weds and wknds.

Email  
Re: tribute to a driver in distress

Sorry to hear about the issues. Cancer sucks.

DaytonaTR is a nice track.
Would need a night that would work for all.

If you want it on Sundays, we're not at Daytona until July 8th.

Email  

sorry to hear this Nav.

bummer Nav,(and Brice)

Bugscuffle is a cool dude, i have enjoyed racing with him in the past, i hope he recovers Nav

we will pray for him

Email  

I will pay for te RLM broadcast event...Just let me know how much this is

i think it would be nice to do a race in his honor,an hopefully he would be able to watch if all is well for him to do so....

Email  

Cruzn & I will host a TV race at Daytona on Wednesday Night, June 20th to honor Gene Reynolds (Bugscuffle).
It will be part of our Season #37 Schedule and will be a points race.

I will post the details and a sign up roster in the forum under "Tribute to Bugscuffle".

The #153 truck is already taken for this event by "NWO-Randall D".

Email  

Do you need me to pay for the race in general or do you want me to make the donation..if no need to pay for the race and broadcast then let me know how much it would have been and I will donate that...thanks