Forum: NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Sunday RLMtv Event Info

Hear ye! Hear ye! This Sunday, 11/20, will be our Season Finale for CUP Series. This event will be televised LIVE at RLMtv. Qualifying time is at 9pm Eastern, a 10-minute Happy Hour, and green flag at approximately 9:15pm. Event is at TexasBR, 35% length, x3 wear, fixed setup, etc.

All Tag-members are welcome. If your points haven't been adjusted for the chase, please post here to get fixed.

Also regarding the points, all those more that 24 points behind Michael Sharp will get a final adjustment to be at 24 points out. This will (theoretically) mean anyone could possibly grab the championship trophy, all the babes, and the post-race interview with the RLMtv Announcer. There will also be in-race interviews, and the top three finishers will be interviewed post-race by RLMtv.

The Setup will be posted soon and this Friday the server will be open with track/setup for quick races. Depending on the crowd, we'll run 5%-10%-15% runs.

Please post any questions and thank you everyone for being a member of our league.

Email  
Re: Sunday RLMtv Event Info

Here is the setup were using for Texas
Copy and paste link below for setup

http://nworacing.org/ATVDOOD/DWI_Setups/TexasRace70.cup.zip

If for some reason we need to use another setup it will be the expert setup which is very stable.

Im not sure on how to do this...."where it goes"

Look for the folder 'texasBR' in your Tracks folder & stick the setup file in that folder.

Email  

trip walked me threw it.......the setup is loose loose loose

Setup has changed, I had based the setup I posted using the default Texas track to test, brain fart, I have the server up for tonights fun with a new set, much more stable, sorry for the mix up.
Server is open for business

hey fubar are going to put something up on the front page anytime soon about sundays race?

Will be up after Saturday's race...

Email