Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Starting Fresh (unfortunately)
Computer problems persisted throughout the day. So, to avoid further complications, I formatted my hard drive. Windows is installing as I type this from my phone. May not be able to race tonight, but I'll try to stop in on TS to say hey and update you guys. Sp...
Views: 110   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2016 7:00pm
by matthew Lesniews...
kentucky
download kentucky says couldn t load track offline
Views: 102   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 27, 2016 7:01pm
by matthew Lesniews...
I'll see ya when I see ya (technical difficulties)
I was having internet issues last night. Thought I had them fixed. Was running some practice at Martinsville even though I didn't want to run the track. I missed last night, so I was willing to argue with a track I hate just to hang out with you guys. In the m...
Views: 156   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2016 4:22pm
by NPRL Kyle Pegg
w
Willyz
Hey Hammer
Hey Hammer....I guess I got ya twice at snowland,,,sorry my friend..that last one was a fluke since I was sliding through the snow...always nice racing with you Hammer..glad you ain't pissed at me....lol...race on my friend
Views: 184   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 6:21pm
by NWO-Hammer
Upcoming Paints
I knwo I have a looooooooot of catchign up to do on painting, so here is a fairly complete list of the order I'm doing things in. FIRST: A Sunday/Tuesday car for Eli. He hasn't had his own ride since being here, so I want to give him one before I get to anything e...
Views: 155   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 23, 2016 12:18pm
by Willyz
My Facebook
Okay, if some of you want to add me on Facebook, here's my page: https://www.facebook.com/peggumz7889 Be warned: I do NOT censor myself. Lol. I express myself freely on my page, and it may not be for everyone.
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 12:10pm
by NPRL Kyle Pegg
Eli's Gen 6 Rides
I have Eli's Sunday/Tuesday cars ready to roll, but his name isn't activated under the members list. How do I fix that, or can they be uploaded under his name anyway? Also, a preview of the car:
Views: 140   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 22, 2016 11:58am
by NPRL Kyle Pegg
l
Looney
CWS2015 template?
Hey guys, any one have a chevy cws2015 template? I can't find one that works.
Views: 131   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 20, 2016 10:38am
by dave
Invite for UNAP 500 Race
For years the sim racing community has had 1 race where all come join in on one wild week of racing. Didn't matter what league you were affiliated with or if you had problems with someone from a particular league. This was a chance to put all differences aside and...
Views: 205   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2016 7:53pm
by -ECT-TJ
Thanks Cokester and DP
and everyone else for the help last night with my DEP problem. Always remember use Command Prompt when having this problem. bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff Everyone please right this down, so u wont be a DUMMY and miss all of practice trying to figure this...
Views: 129   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2016 2:41pm
by NWO-Rusty
Thursday night racing
Huge Field tonight Thanks for all showing up and now my winter schedule will start will miss Tuesday and Thursday's Ralphy
Views: 145   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 17, 2016 7:31pm
by Dinger
e
eli
do laps
eli looking to run laps
Views: 132   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2016 4:42pm
by eli
tues.nite
john--congrats on the tues nite championship. really enjoyed racing with you guys
Views: 150   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 6, 2016 8:45pm
by NPRL Diet Pepsi
tues.nite
john--congrats on the tues nite championship. really enjoyed racing with you guys
Views: 116   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2016 8:37pm
by asrtrip
tues.nite
Views: 115   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 6, 2016 8:37pm
by asrtrip
No more RESTARTS
Let's hope thier are no more RESTARTS in any series once everyone crosses the line. Thank you
Views: 156   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 5, 2016 10:07am
by NWO RUSTY
l
Looney
Tues Night Open Setup Opens season 59 at Michigan!
Tuesday we will open with Michigan! We will follow Fubar's Sunday Night Open Setup schedule. Looks like we already started season 59 in ARCA at Las Vegas last week. Congrats to Diet Pepsi on the season 58 championship! I am going to keep last week as the seas...
Views: 109   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 4, 2016 5:15pm
by Looney
NEW Sunday Rules HERE
Hope all is having a safe, fun New Year so far. Starting this Season 59, Sunday Gen6BR15 has the following rules: Chase format: Winners of first 7 races compete for championship. One entry per driver, repeat winners pushes eligibility to next driver. Highest no...
Views: 175   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2016 7:42pm
by NPRL Kyle Pegg
wooooooooooooooooooo
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....
Views: 147   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 2, 2016 3:19pm
by nwo - f u b a r
Happy New Year
Wishing all my DWI NWO NPRL racing family a very happy new year! See y'all in the new year.
Views: 142   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 1, 2016 10:40pm
by matthew Lesniews...
New Year's Eve Fun Run: The NWO All-Star Race!
So I talked to Ralphy about this after the race tonight, and he agreed to give it a shot. I'm just posting this to let others know how it'll work! The New Year's Eve fun race this Thursday will be our version of the Sprint Cup's All-Star race. It'll be an open set...
Views: 133   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 1, 2016 1:31am
by NPRL Kyle Pegg
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet