NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Upcoming Paints

I knwo I have a looooooooot of catchign up to do on painting, so here is a fairly complete list of the order I'm doing things in.

FIRST: A Sunday/Tuesday car for Eli. He hasn't had his own ride since being here, so I want to give him one before I get to anything else. May be ready tonight.

SECOND: A Gen 6 ride for Looney. Can't have the man running around with rookie stripes any longer...we all know Mr. Looney is no rookie.

THIRD: Hammer's Trans Am ride.

FOURTH: Chase versions of Sunday cars for those locked in (Keith, then Looney, then so on and so forth). Nothing will change scheme wise, just the Sprint yellow front splitters, windshield banners and rear spoilers). Eventually there will be a chase version of everyone's Sunday rides, but for now I'm just going to do them as they become locked in.

FIFTH: Finishing the ARCA rides for those who don't have them (Ghost is the only one I can think of off the top of my head. Ferko's, Looney's, DP's and Rusty's should already be in the CFM).

SIXTH: Work will begin on Outlaw CTS cars for everyone. I believe mine is the only personal ride in that mod so far.

All these paints will be uploaded under their respective driver's names as they are completed. All I ask is for patience and not a "When are you gonna finish my car?" every single night. These take time, and I'm not going to rush through something and give any one of you gentlemen a sub-par paint job.

Re: Upcoming Paints

Thx for all that you do Kyle...no rush