NWO's Member's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'll see ya when I see ya (technical difficulties)

I was having internet issues last night. Thought I had them fixed.

Was running some practice at Martinsville even though I didn't want to run the track. I missed last night, so I was willing to argue with a track I hate just to hang out with you guys.

In the middle of my run, the game started to act up like it does when you have quality issues on the server. Weird, right? I exit the game to restart, and bam. Blue screen of death.

That's happened before, so I try to restart, run my defragmenter, and hopefully clean up. Nope. It's stuck in a BSOD/reboot loop. I've tried everything to fix it. No good. I don't know when I can even have the money to fix it. Though it'd probably be better to get a new machine, but with little to no income and a shit job market, how can I afford that? I can't.

So as much as it sucks to have to leave, I'm going to have to bow out for the unforseeable future. Not because I want to, but because it's kinda hard to race without a functional computer. I'm gonna miss hanging out with you guys. Keep that car number safe for me, will ya? I'll be back...it's just a matter of WHEN.

Take care guys.
-Kyle

Re: I'll see ya when I see ya (technical difficulties)

Try restarting the computer in safe mode, then do a system restore

Re: I'll see ya when I see ya (technical difficulties)

That was the first thing I tried. Like I said, I tried everything.