Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is empathy applied rationally rather than instinctively?

that fails just taunt her. Smile and tell her you're glad she doesn't realize how sexy she really is. You like her that way. That she need not worry about her insecurities around you.

That, although having the best intentions, would be a lie.
If someone asks me a question, I wont lie. "White lies" I don't really like. If someone asks you if they look fat in something, let them know if you think they do nicely, otherwise they'll just later embarass themselves when they look in the mirror and look like a horse.

An would I want you all to become fearless?!

Fearless? Search megavideo for "Psychopath Fears" and you should find the video. There is a recorded video of professionaly diagnosed psychopaths and their petty phobias and they talk about their fears of life.

Re: Is empathy applied rationally rather than instinctively?

im does THINKING you has wiseness in words. i think too that maybe it does has something to do with that. its like when God did CREATED good and evil in all sometimes you doesnt sees the good but only bad because you does has some REASON that does blinds you from see the GOOD.

yours comparisation to WAR is very good i thinks because that DOES be true and also PROBABLY sociopath can does be in SAME SITUATION. that DOES proves that what i DOES thinking that sociopaths doesnt really EXISTS they just doesnt KNOWS they does FEELS things.