Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.


Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
View Entire Thread
Re: penis and testis distortion

Hey, Hani.
This forum isn't for questions to Dr. Robert.
To ask him a question go to his website and email him directly.

This sounds like something serious, I would go to your GP/Doctor.
And also, this is a psychology related forum.... Yeh....

Re: penis and testis distortion


can you give me the doctor email.

I can't send him email from the website.

I really need his advise


Re: penis and testis distortion

His email is:
Dr.Robert.Saltzman "at"
But he is not a medical doctor, he is a psychotherapist, but if you want to email him, be my guest. :-)