This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is this possible

that is a pretty sophisticated piece of coding. As already stated be sure you are up to it before parting with money.

There are also hosted services for file sharing which will manage everything for you, providers include both MSN and Yahoo.

K i have the uplad thing working well... But now does anyone know a way so that people can login or they can register and when they register it like automaticly registers them?

Browser: shaunbennett16@hotmail.com,3

I am trying to accomplish the same thing for a chamber website. The administrator will have to add, delete information as needed and I don't want her/him messing with the html coding of the site.

What I need is some way to have them make changes on pages specific to them,ie: event updates, add new members etc and have it 'show up' on the website.

Advise would be appreciated on this as well as I think it may be the same issue.

Thanks,
Andrea

Can some1 please help?

"does anyone know a way so that people can login or they can register and when they register it like automaticly registers them?"

This school you're referring to... do they by any chance teach students how to compose a sentence in standard English?

try the hotscripts site linked in prior post.

or this...
http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/passwd/