Return to Website

MoldMaker's Forum

This is a place where those involved with the moldmaking industry can come together to share information, ask questions, offer tips, etc.
(It may be necessary to refresh/reload your browser window after posting in order to see your post as well as any other new posts.)

***Posts containing negative opinions about specific products or services will be deleted if no contact information is provided.***

If you have problems using this forum, or need technical advice, please send an email to info@ctipublishing.com.

*The views and opinions expressed in this forum are not necessarily the views of MoldMaking Technology magazine.*

MoldMaker's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 24/7 mold design

Good for you Larry, I wish more people can be so thoughtful about our industry. There are some greedy people though, anything for a buck?

I was reading another forum, they were talking about when China starts building cars. New car for $3000?

I guess GM is having a bunch of there cadillac engines being built over there. Just proofing out the lines before the big transfer.

Tom R.

Re: 24/7 mold design

i would prefer that the market doesnt switch everything to china aqnd india, but i feel this is the future of everything. just like the roman empire exporting all of its manufacturing and becoming a service based empire, the u.s. will do the same.
and the u.s. will fall the same way too.