Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What do I do?

What do you do? First, let go of your self pity. It isn't useful to you or anyone else. Second, man up, go back and face the people you claim to love. Third, apologize to them. Tell them what you shared here. Fourth, make amends if possible. Fifth, let go of the 'I am a sociopath/bad person' trope. It's really passe and utterly beside the point.

Daniel Birdick
Fifth, let go of the 'I am a sociopath/bad person' trope. It's really passe and utterly beside the point.

But it's cool, edgy and makes you a special snowflake!

I just ODed half a bottle of benztropine. Just cause I hate this world and I want to die.

WhiteWolf
I just ODed half a bottle of benztropine. Just cause I hate this world and I want to die.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck with that endeavor and hope that you succeed.

Hexi
WhiteWolf

I sincerely wish you the best of luck with that endeavor and hope that you succeed.

Well unfortunate to all who hate me... I didn't die. Instead died I thought I would just make you. suffering.

Hexi, you are no psychopath as you wish you were. You're just couch potatoes. I'm the real deal... they committed me. SMI...