Return to Website

dr. robert forum

Welcome to dr. robert forum.

This Forum community is growing fast. Tell your friends.

Search:

Visit "ask dr. robert" to read replies to the latest questions.

Thanks to the help of a very kind Cajun amigo, the Dr. Robert Forum is back, better than ever, at:

www.dr-robert.com/forum.html

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Be well,
RS

robert's Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: i think im dating a sociopath

thank you for that i will keep that in mind:) i would probably say the worst thing about him is he can be sweet one minute and then dead cold to me the next. Saying things such as 'Oh i hate talking to women' then looking at me and saying 'Oh sorry louise'
And emotions are only for women and gay men which kinda hurts. And he feels content in the knowledge that he has no emotion saying 'I like it better that way, cos even if i don't feel happiness like others i don't get particularly angry either'.

I told him i thought he was a sociopath, he was didn't seem surprised he merely gave an example of someone he thought was worse of then him. It didn't bother him at all.

and by sweet things i mean he picks me up from work sometimes, and wants to be around me quite a bit, has no problems sleeping beside me and cuddling up, but aside from that he is back to the same cold person he was before.

but thank you for that, i do always seem to pick those that i need to fix only this time i thought he was just an average guy with his head screwed on properly.

with that in mind thanx Hexi for your point of view also, because while i get the idea he has no feelings for me, it is the need for attention or company that he may want and perhaps at least i can offer him that for now. I don't really think he is particularly sick or anything or even needs help he's quite happy doing his thing but im more concerned that that im gonna end up with some ridiculous hope that he may actually like me one day, so i figured it's best to ask some people who might look at the situation differently.

and if i could say that he likes anything about me at all it's probably because i let him be himself, and talk about things he likes such as pics of dead bodies and stuff. And listen to him play guitar all day without winging at him. And at the least i don't talk about my feelings with him cos to me it seems pointless until one day he comes out with them.

Re: i think im dating a sociopath

A lot of people don't want kids, use women for sex and have little if any emotion. Doesn't mean he's a sociopath.